Appointing Solskjaer was a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oranges038

Bizarre to see the amount of so called fans finding any pleasure in this
These are the people who wanted the team to lose so he would get sacked.

It's more about being happy about getting what they were cheering for all along.

It's a fecking miserable way to follow a football team.

izec

It's more about being happy about getting what they were cheering for all along.

Not it is the type of people that want some joy when watching their team, and not get humiliated on a weekly basis by average teams.

Foxbatt

Appointing him as the permanent manager was a mistake. Making him the interim manager was not. Woodward should have waited until the end of the season to make a decision.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
I think Ole will step down at the end of the season if results don’t improve and a decent replacement can be found. Seems to me like someone who would have the clubs best interests at heart.
We were oh so wrong.

Come on man, plenty of fans have been dead certain for a long time that we were going nowhere with Ole and this season has been the culmination of that.
They are celebrating hope of something better to come and celebrating actually having something to look forward to and believe in again.

Crimson King

Appointing him as the permanent manager was a mistake. Making him the interim manager was not. Woodward should have waited until the end of the season to make a decision.
Agreed. The performances tanked around the time he was made permanent manager. That was a sign of what was to come.

Enigma_87

You know who

So you’d rather waste everyone’s time and resources (half a billion) just so that you have a former player managing us?

it was a great move by the Glazers to lower everyone’s expectations just because Ole was our manager.

For me you should be judged by results and qualification at the job and Ole should never been given the full time job. Stepping down at the end of his first season would’ve been the sensible thing to do and we would’ve been in a much better state considering the resources we poured in.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Can't believe those posters were calling the "negative" ones knee-jerk or hysterics when the same sentiments were shared over 2 years ago.

The same culprits shutting them down nonetheless.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Agreed. It's like we give it to Carrick and he has a couple of good games so we make him permanent.

Zoo

976 days since that Everton game. What a huge waste of everyone's time.

Sweet relief for everyone who pointed out the nakedness of the emperor from the start.
Well done for showing everyone the light.

spiriticon

I'm dead certain the next manager will get sacked at somepoint in the future too.

Will bump this thread when that happens.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
I'm dead certain the next manager will get sacked at somepoint in the future too.

Certain he will win some trophies during his tenure? Maybe not the interim.

Enigma_87

You know who

It’s like it works nowadays. Managers that suck get fired. Has zero correlance with Ole.

Idxomer

It will take some doing to collapse as spectacularly as Ole had done at various points during his stint at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.