Television Archer

Sylar

Back to basics. A good couple of episodes.
Yep, seen the first one, but its like they are kinda acknowledging the dreams but kinda saying whatever :lol:
There were some great lines in the first one.
I really laughed when Pam made the comparison between Archer and Lanas new fella both living with Kanes for the rest of their lives.

Sylar

Watched ep3 and 4. 4 esp was great with Barry. Its been great return to form imo.

Dante

Average bang
This season's been great.

I still rewatch the first 2 seasons from time to time, but skip over the rest. Season 11 might just join the rewatch rotation if it keeps this up.

Sylar

Just finished the remaining episodes of the season. Such good fun, but with that final episode, I was thinking huh?

And then I read its been renewed for one more season. So given how this current season went, im all for one more season of RAMPAGE!!!

Dante

Average bang
I thought season 11 was the best since season 2.

I can understand Adam Reed's urge to take the show in new directions. But Archer is a textbook example of a project that benefits from less creative freedom. It's just surprising how long he was allowed to keep it off piste.

Anyway, I'm glad it's back to somewhere near its best.

AaronRedDevil

Only found out that the person who plays Mallory in Archer died. Just read the news as I was watching the show and Mallory was in the elevator refusing to give the workers money :lol:.....ffs!:(

Sylar

Only found out that the person who plays Mallory in Archer died. Just read the news as I was watching the show and Mallory was in the elevator refusing to give the workers money :lol:.....ffs!:(
Interested to see what they do with regards to that in the show.

Dante

Average bang

Sylar

Sylar

DANGER ZOOONE

Im glad JW got to voice Mallory for this :)

Sylar

First two episodes of season 12 have just been released!
I enjoyed the two episodes. Felt very much like ol' school Archer, with zingers and the humour. Glad it was two episodes as well for this week.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I gave up a few episodes into the season where Krieger was a parrot or something.

Do I need to watch the ones I’ve missed or can it be picked up with the new season?

Or did it recover before now?

Sylar

I gave up a few episodes into the season where Krieger was a parrot or something.

Do I need to watch the ones I’ve missed or can it be picked up with the new season?

Or did it recover before now?
s10 I think was in space and that was fun. But s11 seemed to go back to basics (like this current season). At least watch s11 id say (and if you have time start with 10)

I think the season you mentioned was 9.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Matt Berry is in one of the space episodes so that one at least is worth watching for his incredible voice.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
s10 I think was in space and that was fun. But s11 seemed to go back to basics (like this current season). At least watch s11 id say (and if you have time start with 10)

I think the season you mentioned was 9.
Cheers, will try and catch up with it at some point.

Withnail

I thought they stopped making this at the end of season 8, for some reason.

Judging by some of the posts I may be better off leaving it there, am I?

EDIT: Fully caught up, I'll pick it up at 11.

Dante

Average bang
Episode 1 was like classic Archer. Felt like ISIS vs Odin.

Episode 2 was good too, but didn't quite match the season opener imo.

Sylar

Enjoyed ep 3 and 4.
This season has been fun so far

It feels like back to its roots with the episodes. Proper spy stuff

Sylar

Enjoyed the last two episodes
Pampage was good but the one from last week was great showing the beginning of archers spy career. Good stuff

Sylar

DOnt know if anybody else is watching or has watched. The season (yes season not series) finale was great and a lovely moment at the end.
Im sure if they used sounds from old episodes, but it was great.

The whole season has been great I think. And I believe its been renewed for s13 (I only found this out after watching the season finale, given something that happens in this episode near the end)>

Dante

Average bang
DOnt know if anybody else is watching or has watched. The season (yes season not series) finale was great and a lovely moment at the end.
Im sure if they used sounds from old episodes, but it was great.

The whole season has been great I think. And I believe its been renewed for s13 (I only found this out after watching the season finale, given something that happens in this episode near the end)>
Yeah, been watching it and loving it. Not really posted in this thread, though, since it kind of feels like talking into an empty room.

The homage to Mallory was nice, if a little jarring. I think I recognised all her dialogue from previous episodes, so evidently she passed away before recording the final episode.

Looking forward to the next season. Though I'm not sure if Fabian is an interesting enough character to fill Mallory's shoes on his own. Hopefully Adam Reed has something more up his sleeve.

Sylar

Final season - first two eps out

Looks like nobody talked about s13 ...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Haven’t watched this for years. Went on for way too long imo.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I have no idea when I stopped watching it, but it was way past a point it had stopped being funny. Which is a shame cos the first seasons were excellent, some of the biggest laughs I've had.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I have no idea when I stopped watching it, but it was way past a point it had stopped being funny. Which is a shame cos the first seasons were excellent, some of the biggest laughs I've had.
Yea same really, I’ve tried going back to it a few times but everything that takes place in the weird dream worlds is various degrees of terrible.

I’ve heard it recovers again later but I’ve not managed to get that far with it.