Television Archer

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Revenge Anal!
That chick was like the Pele of anal

Malory Archer: Do you expect me to believe you're a descendant of Cornelius Tunt?
Cheryl: Yes, I spent like every summer there listening to my creepy great grandmother bitch about Abraham Lincoln. Apparently, slavery was pretty awesome.
Malory Archer: Prove it.
Sterling Archer: What's to prove? It's free labor.
Malory Archer: Not THAT, ass. Prove you're really a Tunt.

olesmyhero

Emmy Moses
My favorite dialogue exchange was when Archer said he wouldn't have sex with Lana because he just saw the tiger get killed. But he would watch her masturbate, but his heart wouldn't be in it...because of the tiger getting shot.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
Sterling Archer: Come on Pam, get me drunk enough and I might just have sex with you.

Pam: really!!

Sterling Archer: No its a catch 22, the amount of alcohol i'd need would literally kill me.

LARulz

It is a fantastic show. There is not a single episode where I've not laughed hard. Its criminally underrated in my opinion and really does need to be known about more.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
"Would you say we'd be venturing into a zone...of danger?"

I think it has surpassed South Park as the best animated show on air at the moment. I hardly look forward to new SP episodes anymore whilst I can't wait for new Archer episodes.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I'd have to agree with that, it really is the funniest animated show by a clear distance.

I thought about it and I'd like to say I still prefer Southpark, but if I'm honest with myself South Park mostly has parts of an episode that are funny, or genius, but an entire episode of Archer is non-stop.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Solius you would love it. I know your humour, this is the perfect show.

Watch three episodes, if you aren't compelled to watch all the remaining ones, then you must be some kind of cnut.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Solius you would love it. I know your humour, this is the perfect show.

Watch three episodes, if you aren't compelled to watch all the remaining ones, then you must be some kind of cnut.
I shall do that. If you and Nilsson like it then it's a sure thing really.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I can't see you not liking it Solius, the humour is on another level, and Nilgo is right, it is the best animated show right now. I'm going to start again from the first episode tonight actually. The consistency is up there with Arrested Development levels.

The_Red_Hope

Complete 2 seasons are on Netflix, if you have it. You should be able to find it very easily on the seedier parts of the interwebz.

For me easily the most consistently funny show since Arrested Development.

Lastwolf

I just glutted and watched all of this, up to date now, love it.

Reminds me of Venture Brothers but funnier. I love all the characters they are pure awesome, Pam was a bit 1 dimensional but recently even she's been funny.

kps88

Everyone who likes this show should watch Frisky Dingo too. Same creator.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Loved last nights episode.

"Can I fire this with a erection?":lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Complete 2 seasons are on Netflix, if you have it. You should be able to find it very easily on the seedier parts of the interwebz.

For me easily the most consistently funny show since Arrested Development.
ive just looked on netflix but cant find it, do they block certain programmes in different countries?

Im in England but cant seem to watch it :nono:

Anyway around this?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
It's very good. Wouldn't call it better than South Park but it's very laugh out loud. Haven't gotten anyone to watch it yet though.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
ive just looked on netflix but cant find it, do they block certain programmes in different countries?

Im in England but cant seem to watch it :nono:

Anyway around this?
Yes, and it's pretty easy. I also have a UK Netflix account but have access to the USA version, which is considerably better. All you need to use is a VPN. There are some free ones but I opted for Hidemyass.com because of it's ease of use, it costs barely anything either. Whenever you want to watch something on Netflix you just open the program up, select an American server or let it find one automatically, and then login to Netflix which will now give you the American version. The UK Netflix does have some exclusives so this allows you to toggle between the versions without hassle.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
the dialogue between the mother and a rival/ex sex partner in front of Archer was hilarious

mother: - The Chianti was definitely flowing. - Among other things.
archer: - Mother ...
mother: this is the last time you make me out a fool, Len Trexler. - You wanna play me hard?
archer:- Phrasing ...
Len Trexler: - You know I do.
mother: - Well, then you better nut up.
archer: - Phrasing!
mother: - Because I've swallowed just about... as much as I can take from you.
archer: - Hey! Phrasing!!!!!
mother: And we'll see who's smirking... :lol::lol::lol: