Television Archer

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Funniest show out there right now. Hilarious from first minute to last.

Do we love this show.. Barry?

Yes we do, other Barry, yes we do.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
The second part of the Space Race was even better than the first one I thought, shame it was the season finale.

Ray in a wheelchair again, Animal Farm bit, Kriegers van...

Cyril: Did I get him?
Lana: Yeah, you did
Archer: A black astronaut Cyril, that's like killing a unicorn

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
The second part of the Space Race was even better than the first one I thought, shame it was the season finale.

Ray in a wheelchair again, Animal Farm bit, Kriegers van...

Cyril: Did I get him?
Lana: Yeah, you did
Archer: A black astronaut Cyril, that's like killing a unicorn
I don't know why but I find his Japanese anime hologram girlfriend absolutely hilarious.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Can somebody tell me / give me a link top watch this? Tried looking on netflix but it's not there.

Is it on tv in England ?

Liam147

On Probation
Just started watching this from Nilsson's 20k clip, flown through the first two seasons, fantastic programme. The characters and dialogue are both brilliant. Rare you end up loving every character in a programme.

Got to 'The Limited' in season three (ep 6 I think), and all of a sudden there are no working links. Nobody would be able to help on that front by any chance would they?

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
I tried this Archer drinking game yesterday, realized later on that it was a bit too heavy for a casual pre-pre-party!

Take a Drink!

1. Every time Archer's full name is said, Sterling Malory Archer.
2. Lana’s large hands are referenced
3. Cyril has sex
4. The threat of ants are mentioned
5. Cheryl alludes to wanting to get strangled [also includes when she is trying to cover them up!]
6. Anytime Archer speaks highly of his turtleneck [2x bonus if he goes on a rampage about it!]
7. Pam propositions sex [3x bonus if they go through with it!]
8. Anyone is drinking on the job
9. “I had something for this”
8. “yuuuup!” and “nooooooooope!”- lana
9. If Malory has slept with the person she is talking to on her big screen.
10. Archer shoots one of his coworkers
11. Archer pukes as a response to his mothers sex life
12. Budget cutbacks are causing a problem
13. “Danger zone” [finish your drink]

Cina

Well that's basically a drink every 20 seconds probably, no?

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
I have to say, for the past 3 years I've really gotten "into" watching movies, shows, etc. and I've watched an enormous amount of them, but I can't for the life of me think of one other show that makes me laugh as hard as Archer does.
To me personaly, this is the best show I've ever seen, I litteraly find myself laughing throughout the entire episode, something I can't say for any other show.

Granted season 4 hasn't even come out yet (comes out early next year), so they still have lots of opportunities to rulen the show like so many others have, but so far it just keeps getting better each season. So not only is it hilarious as feck, it's also very promising at the moment.

Just started watching this from Nilsson's 20k clip, flown through the first two seasons, fantastic programme. The characters and dialogue are both brilliant. Rare you end up loving every character in a programme.

Got to 'The Limited' in season three (ep 6 I think), and all of a sudden there are no working links. Nobody would be able to help on that front by any chance would they?
http://watchseries.eu/serie/archer

I tried this Archer drinking game yesterday, realized later on that it was a bit too heavy for a casual pre-pre-party!
Damn, I'm gonna be blitzed out of my fecking skill when I play this game :D

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
I'd have it as one of my favourite comedy shows ever as well. The rewatch value is amazing, just can't get tired of the episodes!

Love all the obscure references: Salvador Dali's ocelot, The African Queen, William S. Burrough shooting, Bartleby the Scrivener, obviously Gator...and etc.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
The funny thing is that Lana (well, her voice actress) said in an interview that season 4 is going to be even more sick, which frankly I don't know how that's possible, but if it is then damn, we're in for a hell of a season :D

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I watched all of Season 2 last night. Funny shizzle.

Scrumpet

There are no words
I knew I'd like this from reading the thread and I finally got round to starting it. First season done, it's going in too fast!