Television Archer

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Had no idea it was starting again. And I didn't enjoy last season that much, so I'm not that excited. We'll see though, my expectations are low so maybe it'll be a good surprise.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
The last 2-3 seasons are a bit of a blur in my head, it's still fairly watchable but so far away from the quality of season 1-2 and to some extent season 3.

dellboyy

Ha, i was wondering how they were going to get out of the whole end of last season thing! This looks awesome!

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
New episode was great with a few real laugh out loud moments. Like the approach they've taken.

Sylar

Was a fun good start. Pam (poovey?) and Archer together create some good stuff. Had some good lines in the show including Krieger.

Rooney in Paris

Scout
Yeah that was nice. It actually felt fresh in that they weren't recycling the same old jokes (which, as funny as they are, had me feeling the show was getting a bit repetitive). The art direction is as gorgeous as ever, and the writing is great.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
As a huge noir fan I love the theme, I'm hoping to see some subtle nods to the classics in creative ways this season

decorativeed

Think I got a bit bored of Archer after the first couple of seasons, but might well give the new season a look.

Anyone else remember the guy who voices Archer as The voice of Ben on Dr Katz? Used to love that.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Not seen the last few seasons as I got bored. Does this mean I can start the new one without needing to catch up?

Rooney in Paris

Scout
Thought yesterday's episode was even better than the first, funnier. The season is shaping up quite nicely.

I'm really enjoying the silly gag with the drummer making the badum*tiss noise in the background and Ray telling him to stop. :lol:

Sylar

Cheryl (charlotte) is great.

"I think were gonna run out of things to fill with my Chinese whores." made me laugh haha.
The band quartet were great too.

Sylar

Yeah, the voice is so distinct its brilliant.

Really enjoying this season so far.

Dante

Average bang
I'm enjoying this season. The setting really works. I assume season 9 will be set in WW2.

Sylar

The bullets getting drawn to one person. reminds me of Brett from the earlier seasons.

But that ending was just hilarious, especially the breakdown of Archer and him inserting jokes. lol

Dante

Average bang
http://www.avclub.com/article/archers-next-season-headed-danger-island-258439

Archer’s next season is headed to “Danger Island”

Earlier this year, Archer creator Adam Reed made it clear that his long-running FXX series—which recently spent a season-long sojourn in a noir-flavored coma dream—wouldn’t be returning to “normal” any time soon. Up until tonight, Reed was staying coy about what sort of setting the show’s ninth season might send Sterling Archer and his friends, associates, and various general irritations to next, but he opened up at the show’s Comic-Con panel this evening. So you’d better prep your best Hawaiian shirt (and your finest “Lana? LANA! LANAAAAAAA!”), because Archer is headed to Danger Island. The teaser image above makes it pretty clear that the show is going back to the “Pirate Archer” motif briefly touched on in season 3’s “Heart Of Archness.” (Which means we’ll keep our fingers crossed for the return of Patrick Warburton’s pulp hero Rip Riley, Manhunter.) Beyond that, Reed’s keeping the actual details of the season—and the question of whether Archer is ever going to wake up—under wraps, although he did tell us in a recent interview that we can expect a return of the mother-son dynamic between Jessica Walter’s Malory and H.Jon Benjamin’s Sterling, after he regretted making them strangers in the show’s eighth season. Archer is still renewed for two more seasons—Danger Island, and one more—on FXX.

Sylar

An island is a zone. So you could say its a zone of... danger.

Dante

Average bang
The conceit for this season seems a lot less... conceited than it has been the last few seasons. Everybody's personalities have matched the characters really well so far.

I found the whole ratsnake/snakerat bit funnier than I thought I would.