Music Arctic Monkeys

Kylar Stern

I'll have to revise the album ranking I posted in here last week; after heavy (heavy) rotation over the last few days this has surpassed FWN and is now a close second to TBHC for me. If it weren't for a couple of dips on Jet Skis and the title track it would be a near perfect album in my eyes. Lyrically and musically its stunning with layers and a complexity that really pops after a few listens.

Big Ideas is a total banger.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'll have to revise the album ranking I posted in here last week; after heavy (heavy) rotation over the last few days this has surpassed FWN and is now a close second to TBHC for me. If it weren't for a couple of dips on Jet Skis and the title track it would be a near perfect album in my eyes. Lyrically and musically its stunning with layers and a complexity that really pops after a few listens.

Big Ideas is a total banger.
Big Ideas is my favourite. I actually like Jet Ski. Only The Car and Mr. Schwartz are the ones that I'm not getting at the moment. Think without those two, it would be nicer listen for me.

Kylar Stern

Big Ideas is my favourite. I actually like Jet Ski. Only The Car and Mr. Schwartz are the ones that I'm not getting at the moment. Think without those two, it would be nicer listen for me.
Mr Schwartz is probably the one it took me the most listens to 'get' but now its clicked and feels like a perfect segue between Hello You and Perfect Sense to close the album. Still have no idea what hes trying to say in it though!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I think Mirrorball and IAQWITIA might be my two favourite tracks now.

ell

As me and my 3 mates were lucky enough to get Glasto tickets, we have decided to sell our standing tickets for the AM gig at the Emirates on Friday June 16th.

Seeing them two Friday nights in a row seems a bit much! If anyone is interested in purchasing 4 tickets please do let me know! On sale for face value which is a hefty £340 (£85 each).