Music Arctic Monkeys

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I think it's quality. Library Pictures, Black Treacle, Reckless Serenade, Piledriver Waltz are all great songs. Another hit for me.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Worst one of theirs for me.

1) Humbug
2) Whatever people say I am....
3) Favourite Worst Nightmare
4) Suck it and see

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I started trying to get tickets for this at 8:59 this morning, (we were told 9am) all Standing were all already gone, so I had a sulk and then got upper tier tickets. Then I see on twitter they've 'added another date due to demand' which is bollocks, it was always going to happen, and then I got 4 standing for the second date. So now I have 4 seated for the first gig and 4 standing for the sunday one. Need to sell.

Legendz

Got standing tickets :)

Had seating tickets last time, looking forward to standing.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I bought their album yesterday, I downloaded it first on Rhapsody but then decided to get my copy because I wanted to listen to it in the car (I got no aux and radio adapter is bogus), then I put it in and it doesn't fecking work. It works on my stereo, works on my Mac, works everywhere except for my car.

I think they did it deliberately.

Good album though, Piledriver Waltz is the stand-out song for me.

Red_Jamie

Worst one of theirs for me.

1) Humbug
2) Whatever people say I am....
3) Favourite Worst Nightmare
4) Suck it and see
Second best for me.. it'll probably change though

1)Whatever
2) Suck it
3) Humbug
4) Favourite Worst

I reckon i've listened to it about 100 times so far

Sally Cinnamon

I like the new album, favourite track so far is probably That's Where You're Wrong. Black Treacle, Hellcat Spangled Shalalala, Don't Sit Down, Library Pictures and Reckless Serenade all top tracks too.

I'd go:

WPSIA,TWIN.
Humbug.
Suck it and See.
Favourite Worst Nightmare.

Lynk

These two songs are miles better acoustically.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I have 4 seated tickets I need to sell for their Saturday gig at the O2, I had a look on seatwave and people are already selling them, yet I'm still to receieve my tickets from ticketmaster. Am i going to get them 5 days before the event? I got my Friendly Fires ones already and I ordered those weeks after I ordered the AM ones, and that gig is in November too.

Member 39557

I have 4 seated tickets I need to sell for their Saturday gig at the O2, I had a look on seatwave and people are already selling them, yet I'm still to receieve my tickets from ticketmaster. Am i going to get them 5 days before the event? I got my Friendly Fires ones already and I ordered those weeks after I ordered the AM ones, and that gig is in November too.
When I ordered mine, I'm sure it said that the cardholder with credit card must be present with the tickets to gain entry to the event.

Lynk

Suck It And See has grown on me, but it's still not as good as WPSIA and Humbug....but who cares? At least they are progressing and lyricially better than ever.

Lynk

The new b-side they've done with Richard Hawley is pretty fecking awesome. (Even if the motorbike sample is a bit tacky) Who knew Turner could play guitar like that?

Lynk

New stand alone single, I fecking love this band.

Sally Cinnamon

That's great. I'm even ok with them using text language in the title, they can do no wrong.
My heart sank a bit when I read the song title.

It's a class video too. I was thinking earlier, it's possibly the best song they've done so far. Definitely right up there.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Never been much of a fan but I really like that one. Kind of like dirty indie rock, reminiscent of BRMC with guitar riffing somewhere akin to Led Zep.

Lynk

18th in the UK charts already, along with being one the the top trends worldwide on twitter. Can't say it's been a bad day for them. Looks set to be their most successful single since the first two albums.

Also, Turners new girlfriend is a stunner. Nom nom nom.

Widnes

I have to say he is the most talented writer of a generation, brilliant band and even his side band Last of the shadow puppets made a great album.

Scrumpet

There are no words
18th in the UK charts already, along with being one the the top trends worldwide on twitter. Can't say it's been a bad day for them. Looks set to be their most successful single since the first two albums.

Also, Turners new girlfriend is a stunner. Nom nom nom.
pics man, pics ffs.