Are Cagliari the most entertaining team in Europe?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
4-3 tonight against Sampdoria. They were 3-1 down on the 70th minute.

Previous on the showreel include a 5-2 destruction of Fiorentina, 2-0 win away to Atalanta, 3-2 win over Bologna and they also won 1-0 away to Napoli. Also somehow lost 1-0 at home to bottom club Brescia. Annoyingly they don't play Juventus at home until the 37th match, that would be a cracker if they were playing them at home now. They've won 4 of their last 5 and the one they drew at Leece last week they were 2 up until the 85th minute when they lost their heads.

Shame some of their fanbase are moronic but look at what they have on the pitch, Niangollan strolling through games. I also noticed Joao Pedro a bit last season. He has 9 league goals already this season. Is 27 and been there since 2014 but has a pretty good scoring record so should be someone bigger clubs are looking at.

Love watching their games anyway. The new Hipster's favourite.

Lyricist

I'm sure that their games are interesting. Those results sound really good. But at the same time I can't really root for a team with such a fan base.
Then again, I hardly know anything about them, aside of some of the headlines. So I guess take my opinion with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:

SaintMuppet

After being accused of not living up to my user name I am forced to say NO.

United are the most exciting team in Europe. And I hope that mighty expression of fan delusion sates one or two.