Are Martial's problems to do with the level of the team or independent of them?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
International teams evolve all the time though so this comment is misleading
Your answer makes no sense, you are the one who used a stat and gave the wrong context. I simply gave you his specific context, at no point did I make a statement about international teams evolution.

Edit: To make it even clearer Martial has played 773 minutes for France which represents around 8.6 games, during these games he has scored 1 goal and assisted 4 times.

Stacks

Your answer makes no sense, you are the one who used a stat and gave the wrong context. I simply gave you his specific context, at no point did I make a statement about international teams evolution.

Edit: To make it even clearer Martial has played 773 minutes for France which represents around 8.6 games, during these games he has scored 1 goal and assisted 4 times.
But he has stepped on the pitch 18 times. By this metric Thauvin has 3.7 games and 1 goal and 1 assist. Fekir has 4.6 games and 5 G + A, Giroud has 61 games and 49 G + A, Griezmann has 62.5 games with 53 G + A.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
But he has stepped on the pitch 18 times. By this metric Thauvin has 3.7 games and 1 goal and 1 assist. Fekir has 4.6 games and 5 G + A, Giroud has 61 games and 49 G + A, Griezmann has 62.5 games with 53 G + A.
And? None of these players are criticized for their outputs or their role in the team. Giroud and Griezmann are two of France best performers ever, Fékir has mainly been good but is in competition with Griezmann and Thauvin had one bad game and the rest were alright.