Are (some) Manchester United players out of control?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
One of our best players of all time was shagging his brothers wife.

Scummy move from AWB but it has f*ck all to do with us. As long as it doesn't effect what happens on the pitch I couldn't care less what he gets upto in his own time.

Honestly think the majority of posters live in some delusional world where all the young players earning mega bucks behave themselves.
Exactly this.

Jesus, I know what happened at some of the Chelsea parties involving Lampard, Terry, Cole etc...this is tame in comparison.

This sort of stuff has been going in for years and will continue to do so whilst there's money involved.

Abizzz

AWB should try to get some fashion or deodorant advertising deal out of this. I don't blame him and have no great sympathy for the girls. As long as he's going to provide and care for the baby it's just life.

poleglass red

Re AWB he taking us fans quite literally when we are imploring him to get into the box more........

AneRu

The one thing that worries me is that Lingard will take offence to AWB sleeping with his ex and it might really affect Jesse’s performances.
:lol: :lol: Remember Jesse is a young player and being humiliated and betrayed by a senior player like this could really break him. Hopefully the club stands by him during this trying and testing period.

Rolaholic

We've seen so many women do this to footballers, its not like it was non consensual, just want some publicity and money.
Yea the timing of this all coming out the moment he scores is hilarious and definitely not coincidental :lol:

OL29

David The Thief De Gea

Luke The Glutton Shaw
Harry The Thug Maguire
Victor The Vigilante Lindelof
Aaron The Cheater Wan Bissaka

Nemanja Looks a bit sketchy Matic
Paul The Virus Pogba
Bruno The Anger Problem Fernandes

Mason The Alcoholic Sex Addict Greenwood
Marcus The Treasonous Rashford
Anthony The Moody Martial
:lol:

arnie_ni

I dont think I'll ever understand these young millionaires entering a steady relationship that they dont see a future marriage material.

Just be single and shag all round then settle down later on

K_Ash

I dont think I'll ever understand these young millionaires entering a steady relationship that they dont see a future marriage material.

Relationship doctor says : it is not that simple :lol:

MattofManchester

Should we narrow this down to "English" Manchester United players out of control?

I don't see Bruno or even Pogba for that matter, doing anything. Lindelof helped some granny, ffs.

youngrell

None of these incidents ever surprise me. The boys I share an amateur changing room with are a bunch of idiots at the best of times. Can't imagine what they'd be like with millions in the bank and their ego stroked on a daily basis.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Right the married devout Muslim father who doesn't drink or smoke is surely rubbing off negatively on the lads off the pitch alright...
Exactly, just like corona virus you couldn't see the bat which had it. There isn't a facemask which can protect you from Pogba. I'm joking by the way

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
AWB should try to get some fashion or deodorant advertising deal out of this. I don't blame him and have no great sympathy for the girls. As long as he's going to provide and care for the baby it's just life.
Now look at you. Back to me.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

Simple. Why go through the embarrassment? Stay single and sleep with whoever you please.