Are Spurs the dirtiest club in the league?

Runner

It seems like whenever they don't get their way in a big game they start making reckless tackles against their opponent.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Yes they are, and they mostly get away with it as well.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
They turn into pieces of shit when they’re losing or frustrated

Only decent people on that team are Kane and Ericksen

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Petulant really is the perfect word for them at times.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Comfortably. Some Spurs fans on here had the gall to complain when myself and others stated just how vile and thuggish Alli and Dier routinely show themselves to be.

Giggs86

Dele Alli is a massive cnut. Just wanted to point that out.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
I very much look forward to Alli having some sort of implosion at the World Cup.

Seems inevitable.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Both KDB and Sterling(?) lucky not to be out for a long long time today. Don't think Kanes was intentional just clumsy but Alli's was 100% to hurt. Great player but a real shithouse. In fairness not all Spurs players are like that Eriksen, Son etc.. never seem to get really dirty.

Rajma

The most astonishing thing for me is not them going into these flying challenges with the sole intention to injury an opponent but rather refs inability to send off any of their players.

Between that Chelsea's game when Leicester won the league and Today's match against City they should have had 5 red cards at a minimum yet they finished both games in full numbers. Incredible really.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
No surprise they get away with it as well. Media darlings so i guess the refs will go easy on them. Definitely one of the dirtiest, no question about that.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Both KDB and Sterling(?) lucky not to be out for a long long time today. Don't think Kanes was intentional just clumsy but Alli's was 100% to hurt. Great player but a real shithouse. In fairness not all Spurs players are like that Eriksen, Son etc.. never seem to get really dirty.
Agree 100% on the Alli one, could very easily have been a leg-break.

Nick7

I think this idea is based on a few high profile games, the facts would back this up.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/fairplay

It's not like some of your own players don't have a bit of a dirty profile Marouane "The Elbows" Fellaini or Ander "The Hatchet" Herrera.
Not really worth bringing that up on a day where you should have had two red cards but the refs fecked up :lol:

Nice nicknames though, must have out a lot of thought into that.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
That Kane tackle compared to Pogba's. :houllier:
And since Alli already recieved a yellow card for that potential leg-breaker he cannot receive retrospective punishment.

The rules need looking in to just as much as Alli's challenge.

Agree with the OP as well, this Spurs lot often turn nasty when things don't go their way.

notcool

Supports
a
Wasn't our plan against City to rough them up?

I don't think they're dirty, today was just a game where they wanted to press a lot. With how quick they were running over fairly large distances and how exposed they would be if they didn't manage to put the tackle in, it's understandable that made some (bad) mistakes. Dele Alli gets pissed off when things are going against him though.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Both Kane and Alli should have been sent off. Both were worse than Pogba's red. Dembele and Dier's ability to time their challenges got worse as the game went on, it just got silly. How did Dier not get booked? Dembele seemed to rack u enough fouls to get several bookings.

Alli is a nasty, cowardly little shit. Somehow he's only ever had 1 red card in his career, in the Europa League, yet he continually makes so many nasty challenges with absolute intent.

Hawks2008

Definitely are a petulant bunch. But Alli and Dire especially are thugs, Dembele, Rose, and former player Walker all have some nastiness in them too.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Can’t find spurs, but
Prior to today.
That's nothing to do with what OP asked, fouling doesn't mean dirty.

Darkhorsez

That's nothing to do with what OP asked, fouling doesn't mean dirty.
Adding to this ... also fouls going “undetect” and not picked up by refs. From the games i’ve seen from City, they’ve been very fortunate, some may say clever on their part, not to get called out more.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Can’t find spurs, but
Prior to today.
Is this relevant to this thread? Don't pull up this bullshit subtle wumming.