Are the lads back in training yet?| Yes

phunky

Needs to change his underwear
I think this is a common misconception i don't think he's trying to get the ball past the first defender, i think he's aiming for them. I'm sure i've seen him smash it into another players shin and then do a low key fist pump to himself.
:lol: the fist pump thing is true, although he usually looks angry. but then we'd never know since he hardly smiles.

Dolf

He doesn't need a treadmill. He needs about 100 balls to just practice whipping balls in across the box. Also some moving obstacles to make sure he gets past the first one.
Might be offtopic but I honestly wonder why coaches/players don't do this (or do they?). Same with corners. How hard can it be to learn to take a good corner?

stevoc

:lol: the fist pump thing is true, although he usually looks angry. but then we'd never know since he hardly smiles.
Everytime he nearly breaks a defenders fibula i'm sure he smiles inside.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I haven't really thought about this as the World Cup is still going but I just checked teletext on the off chance and there's nothing there either.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just finished a cup of tea and there's nothing in the bottom of my mug.

Uniquim

There's an elderly bloke with a cane that usually sits outside the flower shop that is right next to the grocery shop I usually shop at. Since the flower shop is right next to the entrance of the mall, he sees all the people who comes and goes, as he usually sits there for hours. I asked him whether or not the lads where back in training, and after I explained what lads I was talking about, he said he had heard nothing.

I'll ask some more people and report back.

Utd7

First team is back due on 9th July. The youth team have been back.

Shaw is doing individual training with an United coach in Dubai.
Shaw is terribly out of shape from his latest photos, he needs the training badly. I still have high hopes for his talent.

criticalanalysis

There's an elderly bloke with a cane that usually sits outside the flower shop that is right next to the grocery shop I usually shop at. Since the flower shop is right next to the entrance of the mall, he sees all the people who comes and goes, as he usually sits there for hours. I asked him whether or not the lads where back in training, and after I explained what lads I was talking about, he said he had heard nothing.

I'll ask some more people and report back.
I'm on the edge of my seat here.

Asger

Do our reverse team play any games? Isn’t a little bit strange that we have not started our preseason and At the same time Liverpool played their first game today.

IrishRedDevil

In all seriousness, and I know this is the wrong thread for a serious question, but when are the lads actually back training and when is the first preseason game?

I notice Liverpool played their first game yesterday and Arsenal have been training all last week.

Lads, hurry up and get back!

Hojoon

In all seriousness, and I know this is the wrong thread for a serious question, but when are the lads actually back training and when is the first preseason game?

I notice Liverpool played their first game yesterday and Arsenal have been training all last week.

Lads, hurry up and get back!
They leave for tour next Sunday (day of the WC Final) so they should be back very soon.

red thru&thru

Apparently back tomorrow.

Really excited about tge season ahead. For once, I’m more excited about the back room set up. I’m really intrigued to see how Jose will work with his new team, especially with McKenna!

Seanus

Do our reverse team play any games? Isn’t a little bit strange that we have not started our preseason and At the same time Liverpool played their first game today.
Know we had a habit of passing backwards under LVG but not sure it ever got that bad :)

Water Melon

I think this is a common misconception i don't think he's trying to get the ball past the first defender, i think he's aiming for them. I'm sure i've seen him smash it into another players shin and then do a low key fist pump to himself.
Legendary :lol:

buchansleftleg

Well I,m mystified...I've been sat out at The Cliff for ages now...still no sign of them!

Feels like the longest pre-season ever! I'm just glad I have trusty "Wilson" here to keep me company...although i do seem to have lost track of how many days I've been here.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Nothing on Stewart Lees' mailing list.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I saw a picture of Luke the other day, looked pretty shredded
That picture is filtered to fcuk.

He looks much better than the holiday photos though, not doubting that at all.

But it's very easy to add a filter and look in better shape.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

The fat shit.
Jesus Christ how do you even manage that kind of fat when you’re a professional football player? You literally have to try and increase your body fat % to what Luke is showing

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I've not seen any RT this summer but if teh lads are in fact back in training has Jose fecked them off before the semi final or will he be able to do both jobs?

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I could be wrong but i think he only did the group stages.
Ah, nice one that makes sense. It would have been a little odd if he'd either had to rush off from our training sessions to arse about on TV or if he's been their star pundit all the way through the tournament apart from the absolute business end.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I could be wrong but i think he only did the group stages.
He said it on a last day of group stage, he is going on vacation and back to do some work and see you all at the semis. I think I heard him say that. Could be wrong, it was ages ago, so it seems to me.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He said it on a last day of group stage, he is going on vacation and back to do some work and see you all at the semis. I think I heard him say that. Could be wrong, it was ages ago, so it seems to me.
Come to think of it, i can remember something similar to that. It's a bit strange for him to be off pissing about in Russia when the first game of the season is a little over a month away.

Nick7

Pretty sure the manager doesn't do all of pre season. The first week will be all fitness training.

I'm pretty sure Fergie didn't do training at all, left it to his assistant.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Turns out the sources were wrong. No pictures to back up the sickening rumours that the lads were back in training today.

Nothing was spelt out when I served up my Alphabet Spaghetti.

The mystery rumbles on.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Carrick and José arrive at Carrington.