Are the lads back in training yet?

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Twitter saying Pogba came off immediately due to fatigue. Again, all rumors floating around, nothing confirmed.
Took me a 2 second search of Twitter to observe it’s a fake Simon Stone account that has said this.

edcunited1878

Looks like Spurs had a friendly today against Norwich and their "match" was four, 30 minute training phases which saw a mix of first team players with youth players.

Not sure why scorelines are of interest because developing fitness and getting into a match week routine is key. It's one week till matchday against Spurs and need to have as many first team and youth players prepared to play a part in the run in.

Loads to play for still for the squad!

theklr

I think this game must be the most (non) followed friendly in history. Literally hundreds of fake match scores seconds after. Woodward must be happy. Bet thats why they didnt release the scores also.

predator

Youth NITK
I was going to buy a drone last week but didn't go ahead with it. Couldve I have pitched up near OT and fly it over and film the lads training?

My back garden to the OT pitch is 2.08km as the crow flies so maybe if I got an expensive one I could sit in my house and do it all from there.

Is it illegal?

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Pereria absolute worldy with his left foot. Why is this guy so good in friendlies?

Walters_19_MuFc

Not that it matters much, but was it definitely the reserves back up attack that won 3-1. I'm heating so many different things.

edcunited1878

Some highlights are on the website and looks like Bruno scored a penalty with Williams winning the pen.

Re: the highlights... it was Rashford, Martial, James; Pogba, Bruno, Matic; Williams, Bailly, Tuanzebe, TFM as the outfield players.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
It's like pre-season when you try not to get too excited about the good football, but I'm so happy to see the players back.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
United being stingy with the footage. Only a 90 seconds clip :lol:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Does Rashford have the best skills in the PL? Discuss.

edcunited1878

From what I've seen, looks like first XI attackers were paired together with one type of central midfield group of Bruno, Pogba, Matic.

Then the other squad had a first XI back four in Shaw, Maguire, Lindelof, AWB with a central midfield pairing that we've seen - Fred and McTominay.