Are the lads back in training yet?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Shaw looks very thin, with that hair he's almost completed his transformation into Ellen DeGeneres.

Devil77

Such boring cars... Like that Mata’s driving a Volvo. I would have chosen a Tesla though. Driving a RR is somewhat tasteless, remember when Memphis did it?

red4ever 79

I have seen few headlines saying 'Ole is whipping the players into shape'. I hope to god he is literally whipping these feckers given there disgraceful end to last season.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just seen Shaw:eek: He's been working hard! Looks like he's starved himself a tad. Never seen him look so svelte.

freddie the red

Didn't Ole say anybody who turned up on 1st July out of condition wouldn't be going on tour???
Looks like Luke is desperate to be on the plane!
Seriously though, happy to see him looking trim rather than tubby.

Celoti23-81

Teletext? Is this 1999?
Hahaha. Didn't know it still existed. Why would you even use teletex when you can get Google on your car even these days. Perhaps he thinks it will bring back the good old days. I'm on ceefax now

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
the massive Cadillac? yeah.

I do always wonder what I would be like if I had that amount of money hitting my bank account every week. Like even though I am fairly comfortable when it comes to money, I still balk at a t shirt costing more than 20 quid.
I literally just bought a Balmain t-shirt today myself. But then again I’m hip-hop raised and all the mechanics that go with that sadly!

eltigreFalcao

There goes Ashley Youngster, with a speaker and a deck of UNO cards, coming back from holidays at the Aon Training Complex......

Hughes35

Most people work about 8 hours, and get 30 min lunch. Plus they get paid more that 50 times less.
You know it doesn't matter how much you get paid right? There is only so much exercise a human body can do before it starts breaking down. I'm actually really surprised they do two, 3 hour sessions.

Hughes35

Shaw looks great (In a non gay kind of a way). If he stays injury free he really could have a great season. Shifting a few pounds should make it easier for him to get up and down the pitch which could improve the attacking side of game. It may also give him another yard of pace and he was very quick anyway.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
the massive Cadillac? yeah.

I do always wonder what I would be like if I had that amount of money hitting my bank account every week. Like even though I am fairly comfortable when it comes to money, I still balk at a t shirt costing more than 20 quid.
Easy now moneybags. Seriously though, what they make in one month is probably enough money for your average person to live a middle class lifestyle for life if the person knows how to invest the money. Rashford makes close to £1m a month :eek:

laughtersassassin

I don’t see Pogba in any of those pictures. Is he back in training?
Nope himself and Rashford not back. Lingard and Lukaku also weren't due back but came back early.

Before everyone shit on Pogba for not coming back early remember he has cut every holiday he has ever had short since joining United.

Nick7

I literally just bought a Balmain t-shirt today myself. But then again I’m hip-hop raised and all the mechanics that go with that sadly!
That's cool, I actually like some of their designs, but the part I'm finding hard is that's probably a massive outlay for you or standard everyday working people, whereas for these lads it's the equivalent of buying a grey t shirt from Primark.
Easy now moneybags. Seriously though, what they make in one month is probably enough money for your average person to live a middle class lifestyle for life if the person knows how to invest the money. Rashford makes close to £1m a month :eek:
Yeah it's madness I always know how much these lads earn, but I don't comprehend the lifestyle while earning that much, do you get me? Like it's easy to say, oh Dalot earns whatever, 60k a month. That's not very high in our squad, but he's still earning a LOOT of money. I guess things like the t shirt really drive it home because as I said above, what's a fairly massive outlay for an everyday person is throwaway money for them.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Considering Ole has said that he will be ruthless and that many of these players had played their last game for the club, he must be dismayed to see all of the same culprits still arriving for pre-season...

Revaulx

No. The criticism is ridiculous.

He's brought in a load of multi-player games in order to while away the inevitable down time in a sociable manner, with the squad interacting with each other rather than sitting with their phones in their own little worlds. Surely this is a good thing?

EDIT: looks like I've been had. What is Uno?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

He's brought in a load of multi-player games in order to while away the inevitable down time in a sociable manner, with the squad interacting with each other rather than sitting with their phones in their own little worlds. Surely this is a good thing?
He actually only brought Uno, can you not tell that image is shopped?

Revaulx

EDIT: tweet not showing. Some idiot on Twitter criticising Smashley for bringing a load of board games to Carrington.
Hmm. He’d do better with Cards Against Humanity.