Are the lads back in training yet?

Le Red

It's unfortunate that Pogba has lost his will to fully fight for the cause of Manchester United.
"It's nice to know that no matter how low you sink, you can't lose something you never had."

The Chosen One, Fallout 2

Motorman

Anyone know when to expect aaron and daniel?

I assume they got extra leave due to international work?

DoomSlayer

Anyone know when to expect aaron and daniel?

I assume they got extra leave due to international work?
I saw photos of James coming to training today, he was even holding a United jersey from his car, I presume posing for a few pics from fans and journalists. But maybe those were old photos, I'm not sure.

AWB has an extended holiday and will be back for when the team departures on tour.

boltl

Gomes going from no.47 to no.28, hopefully that means significantly more game time..

Red00012

Looking forward to seeing Axel , James and Wan Bissaka In pre season.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Oh yeah, good spot. Looking forward to seeing him in pre season. Mad to think he actually played in the last pre season too.
Didn't look bad then either! I have a feeling it's going to be a big year for Greenwood. Really hope he can hit the ground running.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Hating on Ashley Young for bringing with him a card game to play with his friends during lunch at work. I feel like some criticism towards fans is warranted on this one.

Adamsk7

Really hope we see lots of Tuanzebe, Gomes, Greenwood and Chong on Tour and during the season.

Hughes35

They don't , it's 2 2 hour sessions.
If the work is intense that is still an awful lot to be fair.

If it's all just ball work and set pieces then far enough that's not so tough but I'd imagine fitness will play a huge part during this pre season and a 2 hour fitness session is massively tough.

Dve

And some interesting numbers coming out from running tests today. Lingard impressing, and a surprise to see Fernandes that fast.

Max speed:
1. James (36,8 km/h)
2. Lingard
3. Tuanzebe
4. Mengi
5. Fernandes (34.27)

High speed running (the total distance covered at a speed of 5.5 metres per second or above)
1. Lingard
2. Maguire
3. McTominay

Highest intensity score (the total amount of high speed running an athlete does coupled with the total distance of acceleration and decelerations)
1. Lingard
2. Maguire

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...636.644291334.1590002724-563781132.1534005930