Are the lads back in training yet?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
So Pogba should be available next game. Need more picture of the players, we miss footballers.

Web of Bissaka

3 different 4-men teams for this cat&mouse drill. Interesting.

The player wearing purple at the centre (video is blurry) should be able to intercept Rashford's flick pass. But I understand that's unexpected and sudden.

Cool flick :drool: the power of the back-heel flick pass is just sweet.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Not bad from a clueless manager. The players are looking really sharp. That really is some squad we have with everybody back. Some serious headaches for Ole when the season restarts.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

United definitely looking more sharper than the Spuds. Should be a good game to start with....and of course this will be Ole's first real test.

Brightonian

'But Dad, what is the Manchester United Way? Is it our exciting attacking football, or our rich history, or our indomitable spirit?'

'Boxes, son. Just running boxes 24/7.'

Red00012

United definitely looking more sharper than the Spuds. Should be a good game to start with....and of course this will be Ole's first real test.
We look sharper based on an edited 2 minute video :lol::lol:

RyRy11

Don’t see anything to suggest we look sharper, more people and music in the background makes it seem like a more energetic training session

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
The players do look sharp which is good to see and generally we have always done well after breaks so hopefully when we continue we pick up where we left off. Would be great to beat Spurs first game, I think that could push us on to get top 3/4.

Brightonian

It's nerve-wracking to have a big game like Spurs after the break. Sort of like getting them as the first game of the season but without any pre-season friendlies to settle the nerves. On paper we should be all over them. We were on course to batter them in March, and although they've got Kane back we've got Rashford and Pogba back. And we do look sharp in these training videos But after such a long time without football, anything can happen.

I guess one upside is that Mourinho, who has historically been such a good neutraliser of opponents' key players in big games, won't have the simple task of 'stop Bruno, stop United', which he would have in March. He'll have to contend with Bruno and Pogba together, along with Rashford who is the one of our forwards who can create attacking impetus for himself. No-one has any idea exactly how that will look, so that makes his job harder. Spurs don't really have any surprises to spring on Ole in the same way.

Red00012

It's nerve-wracking to have a big game like Spurs after the break. Sort of like getting them as the first game of the season but without any pre-season friendlies to settle the nerves. On paper we should be all over them. We were on course to batter them in March, and although they've got Kane back we've got Rashford and Pogba back. And we do look sharp in these training videos But after such a long time without football, anything can happen.

I guess one upside is that Mourinho, who has historically been such a good neutraliser of opponents' key players in big games, won't have the simple task of 'stop Bruno, stop United', which he would have in March. He'll have to contend with Bruno and Pogba together, along with Rashford who is the one of our forwards who can create attacking impetus for himself. No-one has any idea exactly how that will look, so that makes his job harder. Spurs don't really have any surprises to spring on Ole in the same way.
They also have Son back.

Brightonian

They also have Son back.
Yep, they'll be right back at full strength. He always worries me more than Kane, to be honest. He's the one who comes up with something a bit different when their plan A isn't functioning. Then again, if Maguire is mostly on Kane, AWB will probably mostly be responsible for Son, and if anyone can handle him...

Shark

@NotShark
Honestly, I wouldnt be surprised if Mourinho nicked a 1-0 result or something, hopefully we batter them.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Honestly, sometimes when I watch training videos I have to ask myself ‘do these keepers ever save anything in training!?’.