Are the lads back in training yet?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
The outfield players in training are (based on the video I watched in their YouTube channel):

DEF: Maguire, Lindelof, Mengi, Bailly, Mensah, Dalot, Bissaka, Williams, Shaw
MID: Pogba, Scott, Fred, Bruno, Matic, Donny, Mata, Pereira
FOR: Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, James, Lingard, Ighalo

Surprisingly Mengi is the only youth in the training (considering Williams & Greenwood as first team so I don't include them as youth anymore).

Smalling & Rojo are probably training separately, likely to be sold. I'm guessing Jones & Tuanzebe are still injured.

Last edited:

Jack-C20

Smalling’s picture looked massively photoshopped. James looked like he was on a booster seat. Didn’t everyone get Chevrolet’s a few years back? They not preferred by anyone for some strange reason?

TrustInOle

More rondo horrors. Is it any wonder we fall apart whenever we’re pressed?
Been a massive supporter of Ole since he first came in and not criticized him much. But that training session, whilst only being a clip, showed no intensity whatsoever, every player just knocking the ball calmly, any wonder why our passing from the back can be so slow at times. :(

Hoping this clip just shipped in the bad parts.

croadyman

Been a massive supporter of Ole since he first came in and not criticized him much. But that training session, whilst only being a clip, showed no intensity whatsoever, every player just knocking the ball calmly, any wonder why our passing from the back can be so slow at times. :(

Yeah that clip shows a lack of intensity and needs to be shown to all of Ole's biggest supporters in the fanbase

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Yeah that clip shows a lack of intensity and needs to be shown to all of Ole's biggest supporters in the fanbase
Ole’s biggest supporters need to be shown a 1 minute clip of a warm up apparently not being intense enough? Why exactly?

Do you also expect subs to warm up during matches with only intense suicide sprints?

tomaldinho1

Come on now man, I'm Ole out but you can't watch a warm up and say that. They were literally playing the game where you kick it through each others legs and then race to complete the course - it's like a kid's party game because you don't want anyone going hard the day before a game. Players probably came in, did some stretching, a bit of ball work, some light running and went home.

TrustInOle

Come on now man, I'm Ole out but you can't watch a warm up and say that. They were literally playing the game where you kick it through each others legs and then race to complete the course - it's like a kid's party game because you don't want anyone going hard the day before a game. Players probably came in, did some stretching, a bit of ball work, some light running and went home.
I was actually talking bout the pressing session they were apart off. Seen nothing wrong with the dribbling exersize. Also pointed out the small sample size. Nothing major in what I said, just hope we arn't that relaxed throughout all our press resistant sessions was all.

tomaldinho1

I was actually talking bout the pressing session they were apart off. Seen nothing wrong with the dribbling exersize. Also pointed out the small sample size. Nothing major in what I said, just hope we arn't that relaxed throughout all our press resistant sessions was all.
Maybe I missed it but I don't see any pressing session in that video? There is a keep ball session, some GK work and then the game at the end.