Are the lads back in training yet?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Are the lads back in training yet?

JanK

Supports
Napoli
Look at that frame, absolute beast. :drool:
Elanga had no titles last season, so he decided to start preparing for another season from Day 1.

Just watched "Last Dance", got inspired and he took this trophyless season personally.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Elanga is anyway
I wonder if United would have Sancho improve his physique as well. By no stretch is it a problem for him, but surely it is useful to have a very lean trained physique?

youmeletsfly

I wonder if United would have Sancho improve his physique as well. By no stretch is it a problem for him, but surely it is useful to have a very lean trained physique?
Nah, not really. Being lean and ripped doesn't necessarily mean you're strong or fast or anything else.
When I was very lean I felt like fecking shit.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Nah, not really. Being lean and ripped doesn't necessarily mean you're strong or fast or anything else.
When I was very lean I felt like fecking shit.
Havent we notably seen a difference with Rashford's and Greenwood's strength? But fair enough.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
In all seriousness who are we expecting back for the Derby game?

I would presume it would still be too soon for McTominay let alone James/Bruno/Dalot/Pogba and whoever else may get knocked out in this current round at the Euro's?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
In all seriousness who are we expecting back for the Derby game?

I would presume it would still be too soon for McTominay let alone James/Bruno/Dalot/Pogba and whoever else may get knocked out in this current round at the Euro's?
None of the lads on international duty will play in that.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Has anyone done Concrete News yet? I've not I'll have that one.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
The muppetiers on reddit have us down back training within the month, but if you wanna know the exact date you've gotta sign up to their patreon and join the discord

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
His abs look like they're made of melted plastic.
that’s because they are. Woodward (what a man) struck a late night deal with a local plastic manufacturer and all our players are getting them surgically implemented for aesthetic purposes and to scare the opposition.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
how much extra time off will our English players get if they get to the final? Final is the 11th July and our first pre-season game is the 18th.