Are the lads back in training yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Yup, obviously knew he’d be fit but didn’t know he was so hench!
He’s a professional athlete. He plays football for a living and has no other job. He gets expert nutritional advice and works with some of the finest S&C coaches in the land. He bloody well should be hench. It’s the footballers who aren’t ripped that I find much more surprising.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He’s a professional athlete. He plays football for a living and has no other job. He gets expert nutritional advice and works with some of the finest S&C coaches in the land. He bloody well should be hench. It’s the footballers who aren’t ripped that I find much more surprising.
Some just also have good genetics too tbf

HBFSTR00

Supports
Ten hag
I am cautiously hopeful that Sancho and VdB will perform well this season.
with Frenkie coming and the style of football Ten Hag likes to play, I can only imagine that those two will be having a good season.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I actually think ETH will love Martial and manage to get his head sorted. Anybody else?

Adam-Utd

Nope...!!! He will be sold/loaned by August
Not sure we can unless we get another striker in! We literally only have Ronaldo.

We saw under Ole a motivated/hungry Martial is capable of scoring goals, and I think his play style would actually fit more than Ronaldo (needs to work harder off the ball though)

Idxomer

Not sure we can unless we get another striker in! We literally only have Ronaldo.

We saw under Ole a motivated/hungry Martial is capable of scoring goals, and I think his play style would actually fit more than Ronaldo (needs to work harder off the ball though)
It's two years later and he had a lot of injuries and lost his finishing ability during that period which was his best quality.

I'm afraid he's a lost cause.

Adam-Utd

It's two years later and he had a lot of injuries and lost his finishing ability during that period which was his best quality.

I'm afraid he's a lost cause.
Probably, but if he can get Haller being the CL record group stage goalscorer, never say never!

led_scholes

That was pre Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.