Telles
Jones
Tuanzebe
Awb
B. Williams
Perriera
Martial
?
I'll keep Martial just for the body except a very good offer comes in and who else could possibly be on the list

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
It took him three trainings...
Wait until the rest of them come back.
So, another 9 you say, huh.
Who could that be?
If this guy is to be trusted...
Heaton
Bailly
Tuanzebe
Telles
AWB
Andreas

Those are 6 that I can definitely see going, I can't see anyone offering for Jones, Williams might be a late mover if he doesn't move the needle in pre-season.

Trex

Heaton
Bailly
Tuanzebe
Telles
AWB
Andreas

Those are 6 that I can definitely see going, I can't see anyone offering for Jones, Williams might be a late mover if he doesn't move the needle in pre-season.
We haven't been linked with a Right back to replace Awb so I wonder what ETH plans are for the role.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
We haven't been linked with a Right back to replace Awb so I wonder what ETH plans are for the role.
I have theories.

Dalot is the obvious one.

Williams is a right footed left back but only because of Laird who displaced him so could switch him back to that side.

Laird I imagine gets another loan but I can also see EtH enjoying his technical qualities.

The two out there suggestions are:

Elanga as a converted winger. Has all the instincts and physical profile so it would depend on how much polish they think he needs, I expect to see it at least once during pre season

Lindelof as a Daley Blind type who will sit and make a 3 across the back while the more attacking left back (presumably Malacia) moves forward.

TheReligion

Abusive
I have theories.

Williams is a right footed left back but only because of Laird who displaced him so could switch him back to that side.

Laird I imagine gets another loan but I can also see EtH enjoying his technical qualities.

Elanga as a converted winger. Has all the instincts and physical profile so it would depend on how much polish they think he needs, I expect to see it at least once during pre season

Lindelof as a Daley Blind type who will sit and make a 3 across the back while the more attacking left back (presumably Malacia) moves forward.
I think the latter is a possibility

Trex

I have theories.

Its been reported that the club is willing to let go of Williams, decent player but his current level is far from desirable, Lindelof and Elanga at fullback are interesting but wild theories, I'll like to see Elanga in the role myself.
More likely AWB would be given a chance to impress during pre season and if ETH isn't satisfied we would find another dutch player.

Caesar2290

I've said it a while back and got a lot of flack for it, but EtH will enjoy AWB's athletic qualities. Right now he is making an assessment if he can improve his technical/mental side.

If the answer is yes, then he will keep him. If no, he will ship him, simple as.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I've said it a while back and got a lot of flack for it, but EtH will enjoy AWB's athletic qualities. Right now he is making an assessment if he can improve his technical/mental side.

If the answer is yes, then he will keep him. If no, he will ship him, simple as.
Get this common sense outta here.
Everyone is shit, and we need 25 new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.