Are the pundits being kinder to Ole than Jose?

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I really hope so too because based on what I've seen so far this season I'm feeling quite confident we're just two-three decent signings away from being able to compete for a top-four again - just like I did when the transfer window closed (this is pretty much the exact scenario myself and so many others dreaded) - and it would be heartbreaking seeing this project laid to waste right before those sorely needed reinforcements arrived simply because Ole is too "sensible" for his own good. He doesn't deserve that - his intentions for making a mess of things were noble enough. And don't get me wrong here - few people in here - if any - have gone further than me defending Solskjaer from his harshest (and way over-the-top) haters - I see the improvements we've made under him as well not just his blunders - but like I said and I cannot stress this enough - moderation is never a vice not even when it comes to idealism and playing nice - as excess of anything can easily lead to one's demise.

You don't have to go full Mourinho to accept reality for what it is and deploy the necessary level of pragmatism - you just have to be brave enough to improvise and adapt in accordance to whatever shitstorm you're currently experiencing ;)
You mean 400m just to get to top 4? We all call jose a chequebook manager. But he did got 2nd and 2 cups with 400m.

Chairman Steve

Yes I’d say so. Particularly when the most high profile pundit in the country was a long time teammate of his, and will defend his corner even if he released Covid-19 into the national water supply.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Correct, he won 2 trophies in his first season, and finished 2nd in the PL and reached the FA Cup final in his 2nd season. Both better than Ole’s current season.
Blimey.
Someone with a good memory and not one in denial and twisted by hate for easily our most successful manager since the big man.

::sonny::

We have to sit and wait 7 years to give him enough time, because this worked one time 35 yrs ago

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Blimey.
Someone with a good memory and not one in denial and twisted by hate for easily our most successful manager since the big man.
Jose brought that hate upon himself after he systematically engineered his escape from OldTrafford. He deserved the criticism.

Ole may be out of his depth, but at least his heart is in the club.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Jose brought that hate upon himself after he systematically engineered his escape from OldTrafford. He deserved the criticism.

Ole may be out of his depth, but at least his heart is in the club.
Oh well that is ok then isn't it.
Doesn't matter what the results are as long as his heart is in the club.