Are we being duped by United? #DupeGate

Tostao_80

Biggest dupes at United seem to be the people running the club. When one of them can explain the point of signing Matic and Fred, then maybe I'll believe they aren't alien lizard people from planet Zog. Don't believe they're in a conspiracy. That would imply organization and planning. Something they are conspicuously lacking in. No. Not conspiracy; they must be alien lizard people.
Didnt Mourinho want Matic and Fred?

TheReligion

Abusive
I was actually speculating something similar with my mate. Not necessarily that Ole is the director of football but he is still caretaking until the summer.

Would not be surprised in the slightest if he stepped down at the end of the season or moved aside for someone else.

jem

A less benign one:

Ole was hired because he would not dream of rocking the boat. He was told he'd be backed. He wasn't. And he still sat there all smiles. Like they knew he would.
Bingo.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I've a sad history of conspiracy theory posts, mate. Normally, though, these involve the fact that Khloe Kardashian is Jack the Ripper and Lord Lucan.

To be honest, I have actually wondered if Phelan's effectively the boss & that Ole is the 'public face'.
Dunno about the OP but this is a theory I could get behind.

TheReligion

Abusive
I'm not sure why this thread is any more outrageous than the mounds of shite in the United forum at the moment.

nutmegrush

Ole has gone in the right direction strategically but isn’t looking glamorous in the match day department. So I agree, he appears a better fit for the DOF role. (That said he still wouldn’t be so high on my list of top DOF candidates).

Green_Red

The following theory was initially posted by Caf newcomer @Malicecooper. Personally, I'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories *deletes entire post history* but perhaps, IMO, this one has the outlne of truth. That is, unless everyone calls it nuts, in which case I'll pretend I've never heard of it & will bung a pile of Dislikes on top of my sidekick ginormous noob nutjob Malicecooper. Here goes, folks:
feck me that person is smoking a lot of weed

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I dunno, I just assumed that the theory wasn't meant that be taken seriously.
Besides, I get fed up of posts like 'We should never smile at anything ever again because United are currently crap'.

RedDevil@84

No ways. Woodward is not smart enough to pull such stunts. When a manager says he needs a RW in summer, he signs another LW. He is that kind of dumb guy.