Are we in the Dalglish stage?

patty123

I know a lot is being said right now about what's going on with the club and I can't help but see similarities with us and Liverpool when they brought back Kenny Dalglish to manage them in 2011.
I actually see it as both his 2 times there and a bit of AF with us from 09. Right as you well detailed his second period I'll hit on his first spell. Remember this is a guy who took over proper champions (not what moyes took over) who were really bobs and fagans team and when he start needing to replace players 88 onward's they weren't like with AF and us after we got shot of tevez, ronnie replaced with similar quality and instead replaced with dirt average players.

Maticmaker

I know a lot is being said right now about what's going on with the club and I can't help but see similarities with us and Liverpool when they brought back Kenny Dalglish to manage them in 2011.
Yes, I suspect that is exactly where we are! Worse to come maybe, (hope not) its almost like we are in a time warp and can't get out, no matter how much money we throw at it, truth is we've had our time in the sun...for a while at least!