Arse FAM TV

Chipper

Adulterer.
I'd have though a point at Palace with 10 men for a quarter of the game would be an ok result for them and nothing to get upset over?

Haven't watched it mind, so I don't know if that's all there is to it. I'd take that for United if we were playing Palace away too.

Irrational.

I'd have though a point at Palace with 10 men for a quarter of the game would be an ok result for them and nothing to get upset over?

Haven't watched it mind, so I don't know if that's all there is to it. I'd take that for United if we were playing Palace away too.
Yeah I think they'll be content with a point. Can't see any major meltdowns tonight.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC

A Palace fan knicked it off him ‘mid-interview‘ after the game at the Emirates earlier this season, did make me laugh :lol:

Last edited:

Anustart89

Unbelievable what celebrity status those twats have got themselves through AFTV.

Imagine the old couple who have been having season tickets for 50 years seeing that?
"What's that"
"Oh, that's DT's hat"
"Who's DT?"
"An Arsenal fan who rants about his team on YouTube"
"I hate this world".

cmacgregor93

Finished watching that Blud Bruvas series which just makes half the AFTV lot look like absolute mugs. It's basically a kick about in the park but they've put it in youtube.

cmacgregor93

My point was about the Arsenal channel not FTD. I’m not a fan of any of the fan channels, as they are nothing to with giving fans a voice. It’s people trying to make money off their own clubs name. I hate it when they interview the regular FTD lot and they act like they speak for all United fans.
I think that's a bit harsh to say. A lot of the fan channels are there to provide a particular perspective regarding their football club. As much as AFTV has milked that, and pursued their own brand success (same for the other channels), the fan channel remains the main focus. FTD I prefer because they seem to have smart, well-educated people running the channel and actually providing legit analysis and entertainment rather than being fake than United Stand. I mean, they've interviewed current & former united players many times, as have Redmen TV.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
My point was about the Arsenal channel not FTD. I’m not a fan of any of the fan channels, as they are nothing to with giving fans a voice. It’s people trying to make money off their own clubs name. I hate it when they interview the regular FTD lot and they act like they speak for all United fans.
Well they have to do it because they bring in as much as 10 times of the viewership of some random dude. Just look at DT's views - every video he gets close to 300k views no matter the result. Just the old regulars are getting Robbie almost a million views per match. If he scrapped them he would barely get 1/4 of the views.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I know Arsenal fans want their team to be good and stuff... But I don't think they realise how that'll impact everyone else's entertainment levels.

Selfish bastards

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I thought they'd won but just saw they conceded. Today's a nice day

Bwuk

They have a really tough run in, could see them totally collapsing.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I thought they'd won but just saw they conceded. Today's a nice day
So did I. I was going to tune in for the penalties but then I seen the score and thought it was over, alas, we're for the popcorn time. :drool:

Guy Incognito

They have a really tough run in, could see them totally collapsing.
No European distractions though. Honestly think if Wenger was managing them they'd somehow squeak into a CL place.

Arteta has a lot of deadwood in that first team.

RU Devil

No European distractions though. Honestly think if Wenger was managing them they'd somehow squeak into a CL place.

Arteta has a lot of deadwood in that first team.
Was thinking about the no distractions thingy. Might not be much effect this year as there are too many teams with delusions of getting to the CL or even Europe, but maybe next season, it could help their results. Still, Arteta needs to do a total overhaul, so it may be a while before we see Arsenal being a serious contender for European honors.