Arse FAM TV

van Hooijdonk

DT and Claude seem so defeatist, they can't even make some good old rants now. We are waiting for Troopz, let's hope at least he delivers tonight.

AlwaysRed66

They did all say that once Wenger was gone they would be on the up challenging again. Serves them right.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
DT and Claude seem so defeatist, they can't even make some good old rants now. We are waiting for Troopz, let's hope at least he delivers tonight.
Mohs delivered big time tonight with a Mourinho rant.

Dick Dastardly

Supports
Wrexham
Do these Arse Fam TV celebrities actually watch the game or is it a just a collection of idiots talking crap with Robbie.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Blud Fam TV with Jose as manager would be quality viewing. God I hope it happens.

Their reactions when he drops Aubamayang for not tracking back enough & tries to buy Dzeko and Willian will be priceless.

lysglimt

Scout
Blud Fam TV with Jose as manager would be quality viewing. God I hope it happens.

Their reactions when he drops Aubamayang for not tracking back enough & tries to buy Dzeko and Willian will be priceless.
You forgot about Pepe :) a typical Mourinho- signing :)

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
the club is beyond toxic. Lava and Auba liking tweets like Xhaka can Fock off and Emery needs to be sacked and then they make him captain. Best thing is they got their wish of getting rid of Xhaka, but the midfield became worse

the club is beyond toxic. Lava and Auba liking tweets like Xhaka can Fock off and Emery needs to be sacked and then they make him captain. Best thing is they got their wish of getting rid of Xhaka, but the midfield became worse
And the fans won't say anything because he's a favourite, but if it was someone else they would be on their backs.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
And the fans won't say anything because he's a favourite, but if it was someone else they would be on their backs.
yeah and he hasn’t even signed a new deal. He is a very good poacher and his numbers are impressive. But They can replace him. Someone like Morelos would do as good right now.

Nothing about Auba screams leader and I think the club uses the captaincy as a way to bribe players to stay and they always leave them anyway

cyberman

You cant have someone like Troopz in your executive box to be fair. He gets far too personal with his homophobic insults

PyroMan

The toxic nature around Arsenal has been multiplied by AFTV. The clowns on it drum up an agenda which then gets picked up by the wider fanbase, who then put pressure on whoever the agenda is against.

They did it to Wenger, they're doing it to Xhaka and Emery, and will do it with everyone they don't like, disagree with. If the next manager hits a wobble, the bastards on AFTV will be the first ones asking for his head, setting the agenda and tone for the rest of the fans.

All while Robbie and his chumps mint money.

Arsenal made a mistake with the press leak regarding AFTV today. Should have ignored them and internally asked players to not engage with them. Now, they've got star players who engage with AFTV while the hierarchy clearly doesn't like the channel. Whatever the next move, it won't be seen in a good light.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
The toxic nature around Arsenal has been multiplied by AFTV. The clowns on it drum up an agenda which then gets picked up by the wider fanbase, who then put pressure on whoever the agenda is against.

They did it to Wenger, they're doing it to Xhaka and Emery, and will do it with everyone they don't like, disagree with. If the next manager hits a wobble, the bastards on AFTV will be the first ones asking for his head, setting the agenda and tone for the rest of the fans.

Arsenal made a mistake with the press leak regarding AFTV today. Should have ignored them and internally asked players to not engage with them. Now, they've got star players who engage with AFTV while the hierarchy clearly doesn't like the channel. Whatever the next move, it won't be seen in a good light.
I dont know if the plonkers at AFTV is representative of the wider fanbase, but i do think you have a point.

The atmosphere around and on Emirates have been awful for years now. Probably the worst in the league. They will cheer and sing when they are winning and playing well, but it does not take much for those cheers to turn into audible boos and groans

I get that years and years of scrambling for top four finishes and seeing you constantly lose your best players to league rivals is frustrating, and it can turn some fans bitter and toxic, but right now it seems the fans themselves have become a problem and that is not good. Emery should be doing better for sure, but i dont see the point in sacking him now. Who are they going to hire? And if i was a manager, i would have serious second thoughts about taking that job

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello

Long may it continue.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
How can we laugh at Arsenal when Scott McTominay messages me to tell me he agrees with my assessment of Fred and invites me to his house for milkshakes?