Arse FAM TV

cyberman

Looks as if Claude was on the beer.
Us not reaching the CL and Arsenal not doing so are two different animals. Our top targets have doubts in their mind but we have the clout to sway them but this has genuinley set Arsenal back as a club.
You kind of get the impression that United will get their house in order at some stage. With the money we spend will see a squad that can compete by simple law of averages.
Arsenal are honestly hamstrung by this.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
How does this DT bloke afford all these away trips, is he an entrepreneur or something?

Whenever I have the misfortune to see him or that "troopz" fellow being interviewed I keep thinking I'll see them behind the tills at local Sainsburys or Tesco entertaining people at the check out.:lol:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Imagine travelling to AZERBAIJAN to see you team stink the place out like that :lol:

freeurmind

weak willed
Looks as if Claude was on the beer.
Us not reaching the CL and Arsenal not doing so are two different animals. Our top targets have doubts in their mind but we have the clout to sway them but this has genuinley set Arsenal back as a club.
You kind of get the impression that United will get their house in order at some stage. With the money we spend will see a squad that can compete by simple law of averages.
Arsenal are honestly hamstrung by this.
I disagree. I think both clubs are in very similar positions. We haven't showed a real intention and determination to turn things around. Not having CL football will probably mean our lot get their checkbooks out but once they get their sponsorship money and the prestige form CL games back they will go back to giving feck all about whether or not we are winning trophies. Kroenke and the Glazers are two sides of the same turd imo.

freeurmind

weak willed
thing is it will generate more publicity for Arsenal Fan TV, and even more revenue for Robbie
Possibly but there definitely will be a backlash though. I mean it's very hypocritical to chastise players for not caring and then turn around and celebrate about all the money you're going to make from the team losing.

Sigma

The meltdown begins:

Claude

To be honest I feel sorry for him. He is so passionate about Arsenal and he keeps being disappointed year after year. Must not be great for his health.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
thing is it will generate more publicity for Arsenal Fan TV, and even more revenue for Robbie
Publicity yeah but not in a good way. This has given their credibility a knock. Probably not so much Robbie but the hangers on feeding off the scraps for their 10 mins of fame.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I disagree. I think both clubs are in very similar positions. We haven't showed a real intention and determination to turn things around. Not having CL football will probably mean our lot get their checkbooks out but once they get their sponsorship money and the prestige form CL games back they will go back to giving feck all about whether or not we are winning trophies. Kroenke and the Glazers are two sides of the same turd imo.
We're nothing like Arsenal. We will address the situation this season and we have made noises about not being happy about our current plight. No one can say we haven't spent money. Nobody could predict that the players would under-perform so badly but at least I can see United doing something about it. When it's being mooted that you will only have £50m to spend.....a club like Arsenal, you know you're fecked!

FujiVice

Wenger would have got this team Champions League football this year.

As far as United and Arsenal go, we generate more money in a year than they will in ten. They not on our planet. We're shit on the field, granted. But this club is so well supported, its frightening.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Even thanking the suckers for their donations! Comments are gold...:lol:

Djemba-Djemba

What are people donating for? I don't get it.

They're just filming themselves watching the match and streaming it on Youtube. That can't be very expensive surely?

RedPed

Whatabouter.

They're just filming themselves watching the match and streaming it on Youtube. That can't be very expensive surely?
When you donate in chat your comment gets pinned and they always read them out rather than just scrolling by.

FujiVice

They're providing content, and some people donate to youtube channels if because they feel a sense of loyalty to whatever they're watching. A lot of gaming channels make their money that way. Its since Youtube has capped the provit a channel can get, channels now ask for small donations to help with the running of the thing. That being said, why the feck would anyone give money to a football fan channel? Especially one who embarrass the club like they do. Its daft.

BlueHaze

They had an absolute meltdown in the game and now they are having an even worse meltdown on Arsenalfantv. Those two absolute morons forgetting to mute and talking about profiting from a loss gaining £200 while livestreaming on the channel. :lol::lol::lol:

The two will get permanently kicked off by Robbie now as they've tarnished the entire channel.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Banter timeline:
1: DT laughs at United for WINNING the Europa League.
2: Yesterday DT claims this Europa league final match is Arsenals biggest game in a DECADE.
3: Arsenal LOSE the final 4-1
4: DT reaction awaits

stole this from YT.
Is number 2 true? if it is: :lol::lol::lol:

KristianMackle

I cant laugh at any club right now. Cant bring myself to do it. Mainly because I do think we're worse than them

freeurmind

weak willed
Banter timeline:
1: DT laughs at United for WINNING the Europa League.
2: Yesterday DT claims this Europa league final match is Arsenals biggest game in a DECADE.
3: Arsenal LOSE the final 4-1
4: DT reaction awaits

stole this from YT.
Is number 2 true? if it is: :lol::lol::lol:
Yes he said number 2 yesterday.