Arse FAM TV

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm still laughing at that DT rant :lol:

Whilst some were unhappy with Avengers End Game or GOT finale, AFTV really knew how to go out with a bang. Best season finale I can remember watching :lol:

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
They are all a bunch of clowns. The only good thing that would come out of a Spurs victory in the CL final is one of them might off themselves.

AshRK

DT is a clown. Had arsenal won yesterday the first thing he qould have done is mocked Manchester United. Same with Troopz. They hate us especially DT.

Having said that we have our own clown in Mark Goldbridge with his unitedstand. Atleast he is not delusional like DT who after every arsenal win think Aubameyang/Lacazette are world class.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Told you Ty would go missing if they lost. Really have no respect for that guy.
Not even the rest of the AFTV regulars have respect for the guy. The look Robbie gives Ty at times when he starts spouting his inspid drivel. It's almost like he wants to rip his head off.

Anyway has he really gone missing? I mean like actually missing? I mean to be fair most of the time he does show up after a loss. Even if it is just to spew utter crap.

Raw

DT is a clown. Had arsenal won yesterday the first thing he qould have done is mocked Manchester United. Same with Troopz. They hate us especially DT.

Having said that we have our own clown in Mark Goldbridge with his unitedstand. Atleast he is not delusional like DT who after every arsenal win think Aubameyang/Lacazette are world class.
Goldbridge has been such a prick to rival fans that I've grown to like him :lol:

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Generally speaking I actually find Chelsea to be a far more dis-likeable club than Arsenal. The abramovich/plastic money factor, the racism, having John fecking Terry as a captain for all that time all contributes to their image as one of the biggest shithouse clubs in football.

So I might actually have been torn on who to 'support' for the final, although probably would have leaned towards Chelsea just because it stops Arsenal getting CL football. But the existence of DT made it a no brainer and I honestly cheered for every Chelsea goal. Weird how one individual can have such an impact, but I honestly believe him to be one of the biggest dickhead fans around, he's an absolute clown.

No surprise that he feels the need to be a massively aggressive, nasty cnut in his video either. Whenever something isn't going his way he feels the need to act like a 12 year old at a playground. Absolute and utter weapon.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Generally speaking I actually find Chelsea to be a far more dis-likeable club than Arsenal. The abramovich/plastic money factor, the racism, having John fecking Terry as a captain for all that time all contributes to their image as one of the biggest shithouse clubs in football.

So I might actually have been torn on who to 'support' for the final, although probably would have leaned towards Chelsea just because it stops Arsenal getting CL football. But the existence of DT made it a no brainer and I honestly cheered for every Chelsea goal. Weird how one individual can have such an impact, but I honestly believe him to be one of the biggest dickhead fans around, he's an absolute clown.

No surprise that he feels the need to be a massively aggressive, nasty cnut in his video either. Whenever something isn't going his way he feels the need to act like a 12 year old at a playground. Absolute and utter weapon.
What is your hate order amongst London clubs out of curiosity. Millwall, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham....all seem to hate spurs with a passion. I’m curious as to the spurs perspective on it?

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
What is your hate order amongst London clubs out of curiosity. Millwall, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham....all seem to hate spurs with a passion. I’m curious as to the spurs perspective on it?
I hate Chelsea the most, they're really a horrible football club with no redeeming features. So much to hate with them being a London rival and part of the plastic club brigade to boot, then you throw in the state of their fanbase and you have the perfect recipe for being one of the most disliked clubs in the league full stop.

Then it's probably Arsenal, though I have a lot more respect for them as a club. Still hate them/their fans and they're still our biggest rival ahead of Chelsea, but basically I find less to dislike about them.

Then West Ham for sure, fecking hate playing them and their fanbase are the absolute pits. Millwall are just a horrible, horrible football club and I delighted in our huge win against them in the cup last season after the cnuts spent the game abusing Son, but they're a bit too irrelevant to challenge the likes of Arsenal or Chelsea.

That list could easily differ from Spurs fan to Spurs fan though, I'd say the majority would say they hate Arsenal the most.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I hate Chelsea the most, they're really a horrible football club with no redeeming features. So much to hate with them being a London rival and part of the plastic club brigade to boot, then you throw in the state of their fanbase and you have the perfect recipe for being one of the most disliked clubs in the league full stop.

Then it's probably Arsenal, though I have a lot more respect for them as a club. Still hate them/their fans and they're still our biggest rival ahead of Chelsea, but basically I find less to dislike about them.

Then West Ham for sure, fecking hate playing them and their fanbase are the absolute pits. Millwall are just a horrible, horrible football club and I delighted in our huge win against them in the cup last season after the cnuts spent the game abusing Son, but they're a bit too irrelevant to challenge the likes of Arsenal or Chelsea.

That list could easily differ from Spurs fan to Spurs fan though, I'd say the majority would say they hate Arsenal the most.
Interesting. I always think of Chelsea and West Ham having the worst fans, whereas arsenal and spurs not so bad. Every support has its special cases though

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
We are not in this mess because of the cash cows.
Splashing money. Check
Galactico types of signings. Check
Giving lavish contracts to players and managers. Check

We been abysmal in every department for far too long and got away with it.
This clubs just beginning to expose it to us what happen if we keep slipping up.
That being said, grown men swearing on live tv and putting others down for having opinions like children is something most sane fans just don't do. I mean you have to go home and face family, colleagues and stuff the next day. That'll take ArseTV
And who is behind all these decisions? Your logic doesn't make any sense.

Please educate yourself and read this.

Their type of ownership has since been outlawed against which tells you all you need to know.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I read a funny comment that said Robbie was silent during DTs rant because he was doing the math on how much money DT was making him and whether it was enough to buy his 9th yacht :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nah, it is an Arsenal fan. The guy with the cap, beard and tattoos
I think he was on a windup..how can you be on this thread and ask who is dt when he's referenced, vids are posted and pics mocking him every single page!

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
So i see Claude has his own TV channel now too. This fan tv stuff does make some money eh?
If you have enough followers and likes and attract big advertisers yes it’s very profitable. The problem with this kind of thing is the more content you have the more money you will make. This is while Robbie is so clever, the reason people watch the streams and content is to laugh at the fans he puts on. He doesn’t even have to do much just holds the mic and lights the fuse.

I’m not 100% sure of numbers but I know a lot of fans cannot stand AFTV.

soaphroniscuss

If you have enough followers and likes and attract big advertisers yes it’s very profitable. The problem with this kind of thing is the more content you have the more money you will make. This is while Robbie is so clever, the reason people watch the streams and content is to laugh at the fans he puts on. He doesn’t even have to do much just holds the mic and lights the fuse.

Robbie also does

1. Appearances on TV.
2. Blud Bruvas online show.
3. The Real Football Fan TV show.
4. Podcasts - All Guns Blazing, The Biased Shows.

SATA

Is Robbie now a millionaire? He started this thing for a number of years and i'm sure the money keeps rolling in. And i don't think this particular 'job' requires him to pay taxes as well

dove

Is Robbie now a millionaire? He started this thing for a number of years and i'm sure the money keeps rolling in. And i don't think this particular 'job' requires him to pay taxes as well
He probably is. He obviously needs to pay taxes though.

montpelier

I don't mean this particularly passionately & I do see the amusement - and more so in the case of Liverpool (hopefully).

But we aren't any better are we?

I don't think anyone with any sense has been pretending we are, tbh. But I'm not even sure that the Arse aren't slightly better - in attack especially. I like the Boomerang & Lacazette, tbh.

They're not a team though, in the same way that we aren't. Chelsea had at least looked like they were all on the same side even while getting outplayed first half.

Sorry, like. I always think posts like this are stupid & on the wrong thread.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Nah he will definitely have to keep books and declare all income, he would be crazy not to. Yeah he is loaded and fair play to him, from what I’ve seen of him he seems a fairly nice guy, pretty level headed.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How much money do people think youtube generates? He's surely not on that level of money.

And why on earth wouldn't he have to pay tax? You pay tax on everything.