Arse FAM TV

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
They can use a relegation to clean up their odd ego that they've held since 2004.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I'm not gonna make fun of them too much. There are only two pts separating us on the table so I don't think we've quite earned the right to laugh at them yet. At the same time their dressing room seems to be in way worse shape than ours ever was, and their fans across the board seem to be a bunch of whiney brats.

Last edited:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I hate Arsenal. Arrogant cnuts. AFTV has turned that club into a meme. That's all Arsenal is now, a meme. A bunch of absolute twats making themselves Z-tier celebrities.

United are at their lowest ebb in a generation and receive a kicking from every media angle but thankfully nothing like AFTV has caught on and became popular for United during this time.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Wow the negativity brought by one YouTube channel to the entire stadium atmosphere can result be significant. Make a Mental note guys. Never let this happen to us. I can really connect with the way that club being run. And we are not really that far off. Remember no UnitedFanTV.

Based Adnan

I hate Arsenal. Arrogant cnuts. AFTV has turned that club into a meme. That's all Arsenal is now, a meme. A bunch of absolute twats making themselves Z-tier celebrities.

United are at their lowest ebb in a generation and receive a kicking from every media angle but thankfully nothing like AFTV has caught on and became popular for United during this time.
United Stand and that Mark Goldbridge fella are trying their hardest

MrVolley

It's a tough and painful life hating every club.

I hate Spurs. Wannabes and chokers
I hate Arsenal for reasons you mentioned
I hate Citeh. Oil money (but let's not mention that I'd be over the moon if the Saudi's bought us).
I hate Liverpool. Dippers.
I hate Chelsea. Another cash rich club buying players like we're only allowed to do.

Better just sticking to the scousers or citeh. Or even better - respectful rivalry with a sensible dose of schadenfreude. Hate though? Hmmmm

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Agreed and unlike us their best players aren’t even that young. Massive rebuild there and I don’t think the club has the stomach for it
Imagine their process of clearing the deadwood?! There won't be anyone left nor will the be able to sell them.
So much for their DOF saying that have to learn from United's transition.

meamth

Wow the negativity brought by one YouTube channel to the entire stadium atmosphere can result be significant. Make a Mental note guys. Never let this happen to us. I can really connect with the way that club being run. And we are not really that far off. Remember no UnitedFanTV.
We have Fulltimedevils. I always watch it after the game.

It took Arsenal 19 years to be toxic. We can easily become them if we didn't win a title for that long..

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Why there are so many blames on AFTV? I think the channel is actually a good channel. Robbie put a lot of good quality contents and some of the characters in that channel are very interesting like Troopz, Claude & Lee. The fact is I don’t even watch DT, which a lot people watch him because they want to watch his rage. DT character is a bit of prick like the ones on Full Time Devils, talking shits, disrespectful & being biased to opposition team.

I remember watching Claude being interviewed by Robbie when arsenal won a game in Europe and he said that watching Sanchez is better than having a sex. It’s not just about the rages, what attract the views are they got bunch of interesting good characters. Honestly, the videos aren’t click bait like the ones on United Stand, although I like Flex from United Stand he’s very fair when interviewing others.

The thing that makes Arsenal were filled with so much negativity and become a joke is because they have been shite since the last time they won the league. It’s been way way too long and the board just allow it to happen and refuse to make any changes. Socia media memes are using AFTV contents as an advantage to make a fun of the club which is not Robbie’s fault at all.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Why there are so many blames on AFTV? I think the channel is actually a good channel. Robbie put a lot of good quality contents and some of the characters in that channel are very interesting like Troopz, Claude & Lee. The fact is I don’t even watch DT, which a lot people watch him because they want to watch his rage. DT character is a bit of prick like the ones on Full Time Devils, talking shits, disrespectful & being biased to opposition team.

I remember watching Claude being interviewed by Robbie when arsenal won a game in Europe and he said that watching Sanchez is better than having a sex. It’s not just about the rages, what attract the views are they got bunch of interesting good characters. Honestly, the videos aren’t click bait like the ones on United Stand, although I like Flex from United Stand he’s very fair when interviewing others.

The thing that makes Arsenal were filled with so much negativity and become a joke is because they have been shite since the last time they won the league. It’s been way way too long and the board just allow it to happen and refuse to make any changes. Socia media memes are using AFTV contents as an advantage to make a fun of the club which is not Robbie’s fault at all.
I have to agree with a lot of what you say here, though AFTV are making a rod for their own back. A lot of the appeal of the Arsenal channel are the characters on there, the more grounded genuine ones like Claude, Deluded, Afzal, Kenny Ken etc. Some of them like Troopz, Lee Gunner, DT and Kelechi are clearly just out for exposure, likes and shares now. Egos have gone to their head.

I wish I could watch the United channels but the guys are just so unwatchable. I can only take about 5 minutes of Goldbridge and that Terry Frewer is the absolute worst, just a clickbait merchant. Even the fancams can be bit embarrassing as the loutish fans tend to ruin them. You don't get that much on AFTV.

Flex and Rants are the only ones I watch. Shame really.

Nickelodeon

Booing your interim manager at his first home game? Just shocking. I know it was the result and performance that was booed, but still.
I think their dissent is target towards Kroenke and co. What's the point in booing Ljunjberg? His first two games have ensured that there's no way he'll be made permanent. So he'll be gone either way.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I have to agree with a lot of what you say here, though AFTV are making a rod for their own back. A lot of the appeal of the Arsenal channel are the characters on there, the more grounded genuine ones like Claude, Deluded, Afzal, Kenny Ken etc. Some of them like Troopz, Lee Gunner, DT and Kelechi are clearly just out for exposure, likes and shares now. Egos have gone to their head.

I wish I could watch the United channels but the guys are just so unwatchable. I can only take about 5 minutes of Goldbridge and that Terry Frewer is the absolute worst, just a clickbait merchant. Even the fancams can be bit embarrassing as the loutish fans tend to ruin them. You don't get that much on AFTV.

Flex and Rants are the only ones I watch. Shame really.
United channels are shocking. Used to subscribe Full time devils but I realised they are bunch of prick who likes to insult & disrespect others, I only like the statman Dave but he doesn’t feature that much anymore on that channel. I used to subscribe United Stand because flex is not cringe to watch but not anymore because that Goldbridge guy is embarrassing and always post videos with click bait, although sometime I went their channel just to watch Flex interviewing others.

AFTV has better content imo. I like to watch Claude’s opinion and the biased PL show. Troopz might be a bit of out exposure but he doesn’t act prick like DT. At the end of the day yeah, the character & the content what actually make AFTV good to watch.

lysglimt

Scout
1 win, 5 Draws and 5 Defeats in the last 11 - now that is truly shocking

GazTheLegend

This thread is a bit tragic to be honest. And not because of the state of Arsenal and more because of the total lack of irony among certain caf users and the epic amount of cognitive dissonance going on.

How can people write things like “badly run club” and “AFTV is to blame” for the state of that club unironically.

It’s the same problems (the exact same problem in fact) that we had

• Transition after a long time manager
  • No OIL MAGNATE
  • Poor recruitment strategy
I absolutely feel empathy for them because I really rather enjoyed our clashes in the early 2000’s. We had some epic battles.

It’s a case of being careful what you wish for - the job Wenger did for the money he spent is so hugely underrated by so many people . What people failed to understand at the time and probably fail to understand right now is that it’s almost IMPOSSIBLE to keep up with the billionaire spending of certain clubs. Even Leicester, for all their plaudits, had a billionaire pumping his own money in to the club. Everton have one now so it’s a matter of time before they improve.

Until our clubs become the train sets of some billionaire, it’s hard to compete -consistently-. If the recruitment goes wrong at any point you quickly go off the pace.

Pagh Wraith

It will always amaze the number of Arsenal fans that can't pronounce Wenger properly. He was only their manager for 22 years.
Robbie can't pronounce for shit. It's hilarious how he struggles with Nagelsmann every time, a name that could not be more phonetic. Or Maximo Allegri :lol:

Rooney24

I just read Aubameyang left the pitch to go to the toilet last night when they were chasing a Goal. :lol::lol::lol:

He should have just done a Paula Ratcliffe.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I just read Aubameyang left the pitch to go to the toilet last night when they were chasing a Goal. :lol::lol::lol:

He should have just done a Paula Ratcliffe.
There was enough shit on the pitch. He didn’t want his to be associated with it

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
We have Fulltimedevils. I always watch it after the game.

It took Arsenal 19 years to be toxic. We can easily become them if we didn't win a title for that long..
Short memories.
Until Sir Alex came along we hadn’t won it for over 20 years. We had become that bad

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
DT's beard is the ugliest thing I've seen. My pubes and ballsack look prettier.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Poch or Simeone! And they'd turn their noses up at Ancelotti til the end of the season. Parallel universe.
Bit like some our fans thinking that Poch wouldn't do a better job than Ole to be fair. We've all got fair share of delusional fans.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Whooaaaa hang on a minute blud, I like laughing at Arsenal fans as much as the next mandem but Arsenal is a much bigger club than Chelsea fam
Historically of course but in the modern day not a chance.

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
They did :lol:? Never mind its his first game, ha played there for ten fecking years. Ole might get a lot of shit on here, but that is absolutely shocking

The state of their fans
No, the players were booed for playing so bad, imagine thinking that was aimed at the manager

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
I think their dissent is target towards Kroenke and co. What's the point in booing Ljunjberg? His first two games have ensured that there's no way he'll be made permanent. So he'll be gone either way.
Spot on, the only criticism I have seen of ljungberg have been about the starting line ups which is fair, he needed to change it after emery but just went with the same strange line ups...I was at the game and the players were booed but people will say it was aimed at freddie to suit their agenda, you are spot on about Kroenke as well

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Did any of them comment about Ozil's poor performance? I clearly remember a few months ago they were having a go at Unay for not playing Ozil.

MacabbiUnited

Supports
Maccabi Tel Aviv - Israel
I thought every nobody manager gets a 10-game free pass in the PL where he just wins every game... Guess its not that easy after all

mancan92

Huh? We have 2 of the biggest fan channels on YouTube.

mancan92

They haven't permeated football fan conciousness like AFTV. I couldn't even name one of United's "characters" and I'm a United fan.

Most people can though. Likes of Statman dave, Goldbridge , Flex and howson have big internet fame and have been on TV adverts, sky etc just as much as the Arsenal guys.

The difference is the United ones are far more boring and the content is no where near as exciting.

DoomSlayer

Blaming AFTV for Arsenal's demise is beyond stupid. Fans are allowed to express their opinions and there is a huge demand for what they do as a channel, even when the club was doing alright under Wenger.

So what if they have successfully created a sort of internet media? It's no different to conventional media and journalism, who have been using teams and players to make a living, creating fake stories, using clickbait headlines and what not. At least these guys are proper fans, attend every game home and away and most have been doing it for decades.

Yes, it's funny to see when they rage after bad results, but sometimes I actually like the shows they make during the week, discussing different aspects of the club, transfer news, debating about stuff and so much more. I find it much more enjoyable than watching some pretentious journalist wankers or TV pundits, who most of the time don't know much more than a regular fan.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Most people can though. Likes of Statman dave, Goldbridge , Flex and howson have big internet fame and have been on TV adverts, sky etc just as much as the Arsenal guys.

The difference is the United ones are far more boring and the content is no where near as exciting.
Yeah unfortunately they don't go on angry emotional rants nor or they meme-able. Andy Tate was the closest United came to AFTV but he was a flash in the pan.