Arse FAM TV

Denis79

I had a good laugh watching that. DT has the mentality of a 6 year old.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
DT has his own thread on Redcafe.

How did that happen?
He's one of the most popular football YouTubers on the planet... Figure that one out.

To quote the man himself: "Seriously Robbie, I've had enough."

Snafu17

Couldn't find a larger collection of complete morons if you tried. AFTV and United Stand on the same pitch? I'm suprised they didn't all colapse into a bellend singularity.

Best existing argument to cancel all of social media.

Couldn't find a larger collection of complete morons if you tried. AFTV and United Stand on the same pitch? I'm suprised they didn't all colapse into a bellend singularity.

Best existing argument to cancel all of social media.
:lol:

Merry Cgristmas everony.
I'm not drunkked.

AndyJ1985

He's one of the most popular football YouTubers on the planet... Figure that one out.

To quote the man himself: "Seriously Robbie, I've had enough."
It's worrying to think there are so many morons out there

FujiVice

"Comment below this guys a prick."

Amazing episode. Glad to see DT has found new ways of embarrassing himself now that Arsenal arent doing it every week.

FujiVice

Robbie is playing DT like a fiddle. He's using him like Howard Stern used the disabled for his radio show in the 90s. He puts him in situations knowing DT will embarrass himself. Even his son thinks he's a loser.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
One of the best things about Emery so far is that I completely forgotten this group of asshats existed for the last 4 months. :( thanks for reminding me on Xmas

0le

He admitted in episode one that he feels angry. He would benefit from CBT for anger management.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
His son is way more mature than him, I bet DT probably was angry at his whole family most of his life so his son has turned out to be the oppsoopp of his dad not wanting to be anything like him

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ridiculous clip but shows that he's not putting the moron like behaviour on for the interview every week.

What an angry odd man

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What does he do for a living?

Saw him on the Channel 4 show that was put out at midnight earlier this season and came across as a moron on that.

Cockney Phil

Both sides dominate the social media of fan forums, bullshitting about footy and claiming their opinions come from being ex-decent players. They even get mainstream TV time from the broadcasting companies like BT Sport. They can’t even play a friendly without tearing each other apart - who said hooliganism is dead.

Can’t see how the ref can be blamed for a bunch of idiots badly impersonating a pundits’ one-off footy match.

Who ate all the pies - there are more fitter and skilful pub sides.

What I don’t get is why either side would want to broadcast that crap on YouTube.

0le

I don’t get it, how do they get money out of that? I thought posting to YouTube was free.
Pretty sure you're being sarcastic, but for the benefit of doubt...They put advertisements on it and generate a portion of the revenue depending on the number of views it gets. You'll often see on these videos that they advertise "exclusive" offers with football related apps, including betting companies. This presumably also gets them revenue depending on the number of people who subscribe through their referral links.

Cockney Phil

Pretty sure you're being sarcastic, but for the benefit of doubt...They put advertisements on it and generate a portion of the revenue depending on the number of views it gets. You'll often see on these videos that they advertise "exclusive" offers with football related apps, including betting companies. This presumably also gets them revenue depending on the number of people who subscribe through their referral links.
That wasn’t sarcasm.

I have seen the betting links on their broadcasts but assumed they were getting revenue from offering gambling outlets through their forums. Now I understand their methods. I thought they were dodgy but never realised the depth of their operations. Now I get the expensive cars, their seemingly endless free time and their attendance at all games.

A genuine thanks.

Can7onA

Dt feck off.

Goldbridge, feck off you Forest supporting little tit.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
That wasn’t sarcasm.

I have seen the betting links on their broadcasts but assumed they were getting revenue from offering gambling outlets through their forums. Now I understand their methods. I thought they were dodgy but never realised the depth of their operations. Now I get the expensive cars, their seemingly endless free time and their attendance at all games.

A genuine thanks.
When some youtubers truly explode, they can even become millionaires, no joke

0le

That wasn’t sarcasm.

A genuine thanks.
Fair enough, sorry for my cynicism. I wouldn't say they were "dodgy" because their content is still free to watch and they don't force anyone to use the apps they advertise. All they do is use advertisements to generate revenue. A portion of that revenue goes into creating the video content too.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I doubt DT makes much from youtube
Why? Arsenal FanTV has had a ton of views over the last couple of years, and Robbie has done well in terms of finding partners/sponsors etc.

DT is an integral part of that (probably the most well known character now?) and I believe he has a commercial role with the show.

He won’t be a millionaire or anything but he will have made a tidy amount from it, they release a lot of videos with ads every week.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
When some youtubers truly explode, they can even become millionaires, no joke
Good.

They make their own content and if people are watching it they deserve to profit from that. I have massive respect for many YouTube creators, some work extremely hard and are more talented than many in main stream media.

FujiVice

DT is an integral part of that (probably the most well known character now?) and I believe he has a commercial role with the show.

He won’t be a millionaire or anything but he will have made a tidy amount from it, they release a lot of videos with ads every week.
He said in an interview with True Geordie that he doesnt get paid for AFTV. He's got his own channel that doesnt do half as well and appeals to a smaller market. DT is fecking brain dead for not demanding a large fee considering how much they promote him on their channel.

The Youtube market is pretty dead for a lot of people. So I cant imagine he's doing that well. A lot of youtubers have their their fees go down significantly the last 18 months because of new rules put in place.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
He said in an interview with True Geordie that he doesnt get paid for AFTV. He's got his own channel that doesnt do half as well and appeals to a smaller market. DT is fecking brain dead for not demanding a large fee considering how much they promote him on their channel.
Seriously? Not even a small cut? That’s pretty shocking. Robbie must be raking it in if he isn’t even paying any of the main ‘characters’ involved.

I know about his side channel and it’s hilariously terrible. Tried to force his way in to relevance by getting involved in the YouTube boxing drama for no reason whatsoever.

Tarrou

Why? Arsenal FanTV has had a ton of views over the last couple of years, and Robbie has done well in terms of finding partners/sponsors etc.

I was just going from his own viewer numbers on youtube

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Good.

They make their own content and if people are watching it they deserve to profit from that. I have massive respect for many YouTube creators, some work extremely hard and are more talented than many in main stream media.
And some of them are fecking whores, liars and cheats. Just like real life

DavidDeSchmikes

DT has a son!?!? DT is a dad!?!?!
He is more childish and immature than his son. What an embarrassment!! And that strop after getting sent off:houllier:.
He takes his shirt off walking off the pitch, yet 20 seconds later he puts it back on before he has even left the pitch:lol:

Canagel

Didn't even know Troops and DT were no longer speaking. DT has demons.
DT has fallen out with nearly all the channel regulars. He had a beef with Claude not so long ago and he's not on speaking terms with Moh either. The man has serious issues.