Arse FAM TV

bosskeano

would love to know how they feel about Nicolas Pepe and the 80m quid they wasted on him

InfiniteBoredom

The absolute meltdown over a 2-2 draw:lol:. Oh lee Judges
They’ve gotten into their heads the idea that they are the only legitimate contenders with City, purely on a 19 games over performance, completely disregarding the 19 games that followed which fell exactly in line with their form over the whole of Lego Pep’s time there, as well as the underlying stats that showed them right in line with the chasing pack rather than City.

So from that assumption, of course a home draw with 10 man Fulham from a winning position is season ending stuff.

cyberman

two goals came from Saka's mistake and a fricking what 0.1xg corner kick? Somehow Arteta was at fault :houllier:
Arsenal should have lost that at the death. If that were Ten Hag this place would be melting down

Captmfla

two goals came from Saka's mistake and a fricking what 0.1xg corner kick? Somehow Arteta was at fault :houllier:
Don't really think it's 0.1xg.

Are you saying all corner kick (before ball is taken) has a 0.1 chance of scoring?

Because the attacker hit the ball right in front of goal. The chance of scoring is as high as 0.4 in my opinion.

Nketiah continues to be the real deal. I mentioned in the previous match. Anyway, too bad for arsenal they could only drew.

fallengt

Arsenal should have lost that at the death. If that were Ten Hag this place would be melting down
if it was about his experiment with Kai Havertz then sure...Funnily, ETH also bought Chelsea player and play him out of position.

Mike Smalling

You cannot give respect to someone for pushing back on bullshit, when he is also the person that continues to bring this mentally deficient individual on his show with the sole purpose of having him spout bullshit - just so Don Robbie can get some clicks. It's like patting the arsonist on the back for putting out the fire. Ty has been like that for literally decades. It could hardly have caught anyone by surprise.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
that was me and my dog last night when raya made that save.