Arse FAM TV

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
First video up. DT: "We are the ones travelling all over the world to see this LOT.":lol::lol:

freeurmind

weak willed
Gabonese Jaamie Vardy at it again. Honestly AFTV tonight makes up for my wife calling me for money while stranded in a foreign country having maxed out her credit cards AGAIN.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Robbie's talking about the Red card like it was some unfair advantage rather than facing up to the fact that it was another defensive howler this time by the player they've been saying all season is their best CB

He's honestly more clueless than most of his guests

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Gabonese Jaamie Vardy at it again. Honestly AFTV tonight makes up for my wife calling me for money while stranded in a foreign country having maxed out her credit cards AGAIN.
Looks like you've got yourself trouble mate.

ChaddyP

Can't believe they went and collected the goals we left in France last night

Tarrou

DT must've said the phrase "long hard look at themselves" more than anyone else in history at this point

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
:lol:

What's up his fecking nose?

Dave89

Get yourself to the general, it's story time!

prateik

I hope they go through.. More games for them would be great

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The symmetry of us beating PSG 3-1 away and them losing 3-1 to Rennes is actually hilarious :lol:

FujiVice

DT: "We know how Solksjaer plays. I say Solksjaer, let's be honest. Its Alex Ferguson running that team."

Flex: "And Wenger's still running here, that's why its all shit."

cyberman

DT: "We know how Solksjaer plays. I say Solksjaer, let's be honest. Its Alex Ferguson running that team."

Flex: "And Wenger's still running here, that's why its all shit."

They keep saying its good to see the rivalry reborn but Arsenal are still shit? Why do they keep repeating this as if it's two sides on the rise?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Good laugh this
:lol: That ending.

Arsenal fans delusional as usual. Xhaka is utter garbage, a brainless footballer. Lacazette has less goals than Lukaku who is having the worst season of his life, he's been shown up by moving to a proper league and can't even break 20 goals a season anymore, so he turns into a workhorse midfielder when he is having a bad game.

United are undefeated under Ole (only lost the first half of the tie against PSG) but Arsenal fans still argue that they get 5 out of the 11 in the best 11. Only Sokratis and Bellerin get into our side, and that is because they are obvious weak points in our team that need upgrading.

Slysi17

Wrote on DT's twitter that he is just a drop kick with no qualifications. Threw his toys out of the pram so he blocked me.

Last edited:

Devil may care

fecking hell are they carrying some bitterness against us, even Robbie who is usually pretty chill has been so obnoxious off the back of that win yesterday, they said we acted like we'd won the CL when we beat PSG, they are going on like they won the treble by beating us yesterday, it shows that as bad as our last 5 years have been their last 12 or so years have really Poolized some of them, it's pathetic, we've given them half a seasons head start and still caught them, and I guarantee we win either a PL or CL before they get anywhere near either again.

joedirt87

Their latest video was titled “how Emery outfoxed Solksjaer.” Had a laugh.