Arse FAM TV

cyberman

I see Robbie still talks down to, and over, Claude during his interviews.
Despite Claude being basically correct over the last 5 years

AshRK

He talks sense only in the way he knows Arsenal are not very good. His actual understanding of football and tactics is really poor though. Comes across as a typical armchair pundit.
Atleast he calls spade a spade and is less deluded than the others in aftv. You are right in that his football knowledge per se may not be the best but still talls sense unlike most others in their channel.

Ryan Bobson

I like Claude , I know he has had trouble suffering with depression in his life , but he is a decent bloke and my favourite bloke on AFTV

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He talks sense only in the way he knows Arsenal are not very good. His actual understanding of football and tactics is really poor though. Comes across as a typical armchair pundit.
Yeah I cringe when he says (paraphrasing) "why isn't he starting? This easing back in is bollax" when a player returning from injury and/or is not fully fit is on the bench.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Ty is just mentally broken isn't he?

It's scary to see an adult male failed to process the question asked..
He is purely deluded, poor guy.
I think he's gone so far in looking for positive slants he sees even the slightest bit of critisism as weakness.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The facial reactions on some of these are great. Everybody fecked off, Troopz literally hopping mad, Robbie trying to hide his face because he's laughing all the way to the bank. :D

Fox_Chrys

Supports
LCFC
I don't think his health is that good. One of the few guys from aftv who is sensible and talks sense
Wouldnt surprise me, fast weight changes can be side effect of health problems.

My weight gradually increased from my first major health problem over a 15 year period, then over a 3 month period last year I put on the same amount of weight as I did in the previous 4 years combined, it significally accelerated, in my case it is been put down to my body weakening and not consuming as much energy.

Reactions: Fortitude

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Arse just scored and they're all hugging each other

Robbie "social distancing"
DT "feck your social distancing"

Really sums up the attitude of the country well

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
They're such twats :lol: especially the one at the front left.

Atleast Robbie can admit when they concede instead of shouting "offside".

I liked how they got over confident when they were on up and started talking about the next game :lol:

ShoePolish

Arsenal's just a midtable boogey team these days. They've fallen off a cliff and there just seems no intent to get back to the top. They probably going to be Europe-less next season, and, honestly, should take the chance and focus on the league, but they won't get the backing needed in the transfer window to challenge for top 4. They'll spend big on Partey, lose Aubameyang and get some cheap over the hill players, pressure will be on Partey then, to single handedly make them a top 4 team, and he will look shit from the lack of quality around him.

I remember after City game, Robbie was saying, the only positive from the game was, that it was an extra game from previous matchweek, and they actually didn't lose any ground on chase for top 4. They actually expect this Arsenal to challenge for top 4. This Arsenal and top 4. Let that sink in.

Reactions: Fortitude

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Arsenal's just a midtable boogey team these days. They've fallen off a cliff and there just seems no intent to get back to the top. They probably going to be Europe-less next season, and, honestly, should take the chance and focus on the league, but they won't get the backing needed in the transfer window to challenge for top 4. They'll spend big on Partey, lose Aubameyang and get some cheap over the hill players, pressure will be on Partey then, to single handedly make them a top 4 team, and he will look shit from the lack of quality around him.

I remember after City game, Robbie was saying, the only positive from the game was, that it was an extra game from previous matchweek, and they actually didn't lose any ground on chase for top 4. They actually expect this Arsenal to challenge for top 4. This Arsenal and top 4. Let that sink in.
Can't see why Partey would leave UCL regulars Madrid to go to EL regulars and not even that Arsenal?

Pie in the sky stuff if Arsenal think they're getting him

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Haha their stream is on a lag and DT found out Brighton scored before they saw it

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
This is glorious :lol: :lol: :lol: DT storming out of the room

ShoePolish

Can't see why Partey would leave UCL regulars Madrid to go to EL regulars and not even that Arsenal?

Pie in the sky stuff if Arsenal think they're getting him
Think money will talk. Payrise, chance to play in EPL, also they will have Aubameyang off wage bill, so they can afford. Just going off the media links here, you can replace Partey with another semi-flashy name, that they will go big for, while neglecting rest of the issues with loans/cheap alternatives/youngsters.

cyberman

Theyre watching it on a stream and DT ruined the last goal by googling it for feck sake!
The slow realisation that he wasn't lying was gold