Arse FAM TV

Pep's Suit

Well, it's been obvious for some time they can't spend any money this summer.

AshRK

They may not have funds like manchester clubs or chelsea but it has to be said they have been wasting money on lots of duds. I just saw someone mention in twitter that their front 3 against Brighton cost more than £180m and had 350k week player in the bench. Crazy for a team that is supposedly working on a very little budget.

United58

Troopz's reaction upon learning Brighton scored the winner is one for the history books. One of the funniest things I've ever watched. Literal tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.
It's all so good that the match itself seems scripted - 95th minute winner from the guy who injured their keeper to draw these kind of reactions, the FA are definitely in on it, ArsenalFanTV make too much money from it :lol:

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
When i first started watching Arsenal fan tv, i couldnt quite tell how old TY was, figured he was just some young adult, who was a bit challenged.
But he is actually 50 years old? And he is like a walking commercial for all Arsenal football products? I dont get it.

Pep's Suit

Chelsea couldn't spend any money this past summer, didn't stop them seeing sense and getting rid of the clown
True but they're keeping Mari (who didn't show anything in any Top5 league yet), Saliba (who's inexperienced and was part of Ligue 1's third worst defence), Sokratis and probably had to choose between Luiz, Mustafi, Holding and Chambers. All their options are terrible.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
If you enjoy Arsenal Schadenfreude, I’d highly recommend Alan Davies’s The Tuesday Club podcast, which started again during lockdown. This week’s was well worth now Arsenal had played City and Brighton. :D

Slysi17

I very much look forward to Ty calling Danny Ings a cheat and a disgrace tomorrow

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The funniest one is still Ty getting his hat stolen by oppo fans (can’t remember if it was Spurs or someone else).

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
If you enjoy Arsenal Schadenfreude, I’d highly recommend Alan Davies’s The Tuesday Club podcast, which started again during lockdown. This week’s was well worth now Arsenal had played City and Brighton. :D
Oh god I loved this podcast! Thought it was dead in the water. Genuinely made my day this!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
The funniest one is still Ty getting his hat stolen by oppo fans (can’t remember if it was Spurs or someone else).
Didn't someone steal DT hat as well, so the following few games he started wearing a hood over his cap? :lol:

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
To be fair to "Troopz" of AFTV, we have a "blud fam" of our own by the name of "Rants" on United Stand. Our "blud fam" is a proper miserable bastard without the humour and likability of Troopz too.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
If you ever want reminding how far they've fallen watch that

always_hoping

Rants is a strange one because he’s a proper miserable bastard yet his brother (spurs fan) is very charismatic & entertaining. Hard to believe they are brothers.
Gimmicks created by their fan channels i reckon and i bet both brothers are nothing like that in private. The Goldbridge v DT so called rivalry was made up nonsense to catch as much attention as possible for their channels.

Fox_Chrys

Supports
LCFC
I want to join in but LCFC are in freefall ourselves :(

Although its still much worse for Arsenal given the status of their club, and wage bill.

Fully Fledged

I want to join in but LCFC are in freefall ourselves :(

Although its still much worse for Arsenal given the status of their club, and wage bill.
It isn't about how bad of a team they are it's about the delusional fans that they have and their sense of entitlement and laughing as they overreact to defeat after defeat.

We haven't been any great shakes over the past few seasons but we don't act like AFTV. Neither do your fans from what I can see.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
It isn't about how bad of a team they are it's about the delusional fans that they have and their sense of entitlement and laughing as they overreact to defeat after defeat.

We haven't been any great shakes over the past few seasons but we don't act like AFTV. Neither do your fans from what I can see.
I would wager that most clubs have these sorts of fans. However, we were the first where an individual realised that their reactions could be monetised on a huge scale. Whilst you do see the passion and unfiltered thoughts of "football fans", its hard to take them seriously.