Arse FAM TV

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
His application of white privilege could be wrong. But football isn't free from racial bias and while this is commentary I doubt refs are immune

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ls-racial-bias-in-english-football-commentary
No one is denying white privilege isn't a thing but he was casually throwing it out there without any other reason outside of it being a heated moment. He was discriminating out of frustration, there's no two ways about it, it's racist.

Sort of like me casually saying black people can run fast. And I get called out for it before pointing to examples of fast black runners to explain myself.

Castia

Strange how he doesn’t have a season ticket he goes to every home and away including European trips where a passport is usually needed alongside your ticket.

distant_red

Ty: "Put a shrimp on the barbie... that's what they [Australians] say."

I lived there for 37 years and never heard anyone say it. Ty thinking something said on an 80's tv ad is what aussies say all the time. More Ty magic.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Torn between who I most want to see melt down, Klopp or the AFTV cretins. A draw would be the worst outcome.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Torn between who I most want to see melt down, Klopp or the AFTV cretins. A draw would be the worst outcome.
A draw would at least deny Liverpool the chance to overtake City's points records but they could tie it. If they lose they can get maximum 99 points. We still Liverpool to beat Chelsea next Wednesday though.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
A draw would at least deny Liverpool the chance to overtake City's points records but they could tie it. If they lose they can get maximum 99 points. We still Liverpool to beat Chelsea next Wednesday though.
True, I forgot about the points total. Let's hope their brainfarts continue this evening.

Anustart89

I bet that back right chair is breathing a sigh of relief now that Ty's taken Claude's seat.

montpelier

Is Troopz of mixed race in any kind of way, do we know?

And his comment on Kane isn't massively racist whatever he is or isn't.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Robbie at the back, trying to talk to camera..
Ty in feont of the camera, on his knee holding hand up..
Robbie: "blah,blah, Ty, I'm trying to talk to camera and you are holding hand up in front of me"

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Fair play to Arteta. He’s really managed to steady the ship. They looked lost after that Brighton game. Some impressive wins following that.

OneUnited24

Fair play to Arteta. He’s really managed to steady the ship. They looked lost after that Brighton game. Some impressive wins following that.
Fair enough but I don’t think yesterday was down to amazing management. His side had what 3 goal attempts vs 24? They rode their luck and fair play they got the points

Morpheus 7

Them on about the invincibles in every fan cam last night. How things are better, these people are more deluded than Liverpool fans now. That is some achievement too. The state of them only a few days ago, circus.

BlahRules

Fair enough but I don’t think yesterday was down to amazing management. His side had what 3 goal attempts vs 24? They rode their luck and fair play they got the points
The amount of chances Liverpool had to equalise was ridiculous. If Arsenal think they turned a corner then I worry for them, as they will lose the next couple of games.