Arse FAM TV

Pep's Suit

Just find it hilarious that every day Robbie's talking about Arsenal being linked with this player, that player (by some ridiculously bad 'sources') but then doesn't mention Telegraph's report about them having zero money to spend this summer. Realistically... players were asked to take 20% pay cuts, part time scouts were fired, TV companies want some money back, 1/4 of games played BCD and even last year they only had 70M available. Overall 99% of football-related articles / news is simply nonsense. Just pure desperation, childish 'banter', clickbaits etc.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Just find it hilarious that every day Robbie's talking about Arsenal being linked with this player, that player (by some ridiculously bad 'sources') but then doesn't mention Telegraph's report about them having zero money to spend this summer. Realistically... players were asked to take 20% pay cuts, part time scouts were fired, TV companies want some money back, 1/4 of games played BCD and even last year they only had 70M available. Overall 99% of football-related articles / news is simply nonsense. Just pure desperation, childish 'banter', clickbaits etc.
United stand and FTD is no better. They do it for same reason. Clicks on their videos and take the YouTube cash. It's all speculative nonsense too. They don't have any sources.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
United stand and FTD is no better. They do it for same reason. Clicks on their videos and take the YouTube cash. It's all speculative nonsense too. They don't have any sources.
If people keep watching it then they'll keep making it. I imagine a lot of this is watched because people have a lot of free time in lockdown, there's no football and many of them are young people who don't realise how transfers actually work.

Pep's Suit

To be honest I was using Twitter for football news since 2010 but had to delete it last May. It's just became complete nonsense and waste of time and it really is the same with these YouTube shows there when pressured they start screaming "We're fans!".

cyberman

Leicesters Pereria is linked with a move and Robbie has said he thinks he is better than AWB.
That is all.

cyberman

Why's he comparing him to AWB?
Random nonsense filler on his video. Got called out on it by an actual Arsenal fan then claimed it was because he was better allround since AWB isnt any good going forward.
Not worth linking the video, its all he says really.
That Leicester player who cant get in the Leicester side by the way

Mike Smalling

David Luiz has got to be one of the biggest frauds in world football over the last years. How this guy has been playing CB at some of Europe's top clubs is beyond my comprehension. Perfect fit for Arsenal, though :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

David Luiz has got to be one of the biggest frauds in world football over the last years. How this guy has been playing CB at some of Europe's top clubs is beyond my comprehension. Perfect fit for Arsenal, though :lol:
He is brilliant with the ball though. Just a bit braindread at times. I think he has been pretty good for Arsenal overall.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
So poor, even for a training match. It's telling the vast majority of people I've seen defending Luiz as a player (good on the ball etc.) have been fans of teams that have never had him. Most times I've seen Chelsea or Arsenal fans talking about him there's a rueful look/sound to what they're saying.

cyberman

Having a meltdown on their livestream right now. Well, its just Troopz yelling over everyone but still..

cyberman

I can't understand why? Did they think they had a chance against City? :lol:
Predicting draws and all sorts. Apparently its the perfect time to play them! All rested with a monster squad that now has 5 fecking subs it can make.

AshRK

Predicting draws and all sorts. Apparently its the perfect time to play them! All rested with a monster squad that now has 5 fecking subs it can make.
I don't think they have been even good. Atleast under wenger they used to have those 2 or 3 amazing moments but now they look toothless. I don't know what is arteta's style.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
DT: "my four year old knows the Europa League song, it's the only fecking song he knows"

"he's [David Luiz] like a statue, I wish you lot would have pulled him down" DT also