Arse FAM TV

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Definite red card all day every day. I don't even know how they can argue it? Studs on the knee. Doesn't matter that he was going for the ball. For one, he didn't get it and for two, he's leading with his studs high and gets him on his knee. Absolutely 100% a red card. The only surprise is that the ref needed VAR to give it. Mind you, it was nice to see him looking at the screen himself before he made up his mind...

As for the goal, I'm pretty sure Perez touched it, but I'm not 100%. I wish he did because I wanted Arsenal to win this one. But even the video replay was inconclusive. My guess is that if the AR had raised his flag to call it offside, it wouldn't have been reversed either. One of those "I'm not sure calls so we will keep the call on the field"...

Anustart89

Isn't that the rule though?
Plus the keeper has to wait until the ball is past Perez to make a move on Vardy.
Only if he's in an offside position as the initial ball's struck. You can't be offside if you're not in an offside position, no matter how much you're interfering and whatever DT says.

cyberman

Only if he's in an offside position as the initial ball's struck. You can't be offside if you're not in an offside position, no matter how much you're interfering and whatever DT says.
To be fair I was eating dinner at the time, it wasn't clear to me.
Plus Vardys VAR was on the extreme left of the tv, you barely saw him! I had no idea what they were checking for

cyberman

Definite red card all day every day. I don't even know how they can argue it? Studs on the knee. Doesn't matter that he was going for the ball. For one, he didn't get it and for two, he's leading with his studs high and gets him on his knee. Absolutely 100% a red card. The only surprise is that the ref needed VAR to give it. Mind you, it was nice to see him looking at the screen himself before he made up his mind...

As for the goal, I'm pretty sure Perez touched it, but I'm not 100%. I wish he did because I wanted Arsenal to win this one. But even the video replay was inconclusive. My guess is that if the AR had raised his flag to call it offside, it wouldn't have been reversed either. One of those "I'm not sure calls so we will keep the call on the field"...
If VAR recommends a red card then the ref now has to look at it for himself.
Its a step in the right direction.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Mental asylum there...

I can't believe how some of them are, DT is far too angry and can't be objective over anything to the point where if you be logical or give an unbiased view point he will just be agitated to the point where you can't have a conversation about it.

Troopz just repeats the same sentence 8-9 times, such as 'is this a foul, is that fair? is this a foul, is that fair? is that fair? is that fair? is this a foul?', it must feel bad for Robbie.

At least he's earning money from dealing with that.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I can't believe anyone would argue the decisions last night

InfiniteBoredom

Do they get paid? They're essentially actors on a show at this point.
They all say they don’t but from the frequency most of them attend Europa aways even in far flung places, I think Robbie must at least furnish their travel+ accommodation expenses to some degrees.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I can't believe how some of them are, DT is far too angry and can't be objective over anything to the point where if you be logical or give an unbiased view point he will just be agitated to the point where you can't have a conversation about it.

Troopz just repeats the same sentence 8-9 times, such as 'is this a foul, is that fair? is this a foul, is that fair? is that fair? is that fair? is this a foul?', it must feel bad for Robbie.

I wonder how Robbie decompresses after listening to that negativity and constant swearing for hours. We all swear but God almighty...

He must need a massive wank to get to sleep

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I wonder how Robbie decompresses after listening to that negativity and constant swearing for hours. We all swear but God almighty...

He must need a massive wank to get to sleep
Probably cries in the shower and has a wank with the arm where he wears his Rolex and gold rings.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I don't mind AFTV existing but what has pissed me off about fan channels is when people like DT/Troopz get on a bigger platform. The level headed types like Statman Dave or the bloke from redmen tv (Paul Machin I think his name is) is fine because they seem like decent people and can form decent coherent arguments but people like DT and Troopz are champion shit talkers and should be nowhere near paid tv platforms.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
So if Arsenal don't beat Spurs on Sunday, which Spurs player will Ty refer to as a cheat?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I don't mind AFTV existing but what has pissed me off about fan channels is when people like DT/Troopz get on a bigger platform. The level headed types like Statman Dave or the bloke from redmen tv (Paul Machin I think his name is) is fine because they seem like decent people and can form decent coherent arguments but people like DT and Troopz are champion shit talkers and should be nowhere near paid tv platforms.
I watched their live stream for a bit yesterday when their game was on. DT barely watches the game, he's just looking at his phone the whole time.

AshRK

The problem with most of these aftv regulars maybe bar Robbie and Claude is they never admit their team flaws. Truth is had it been United who drew yesterday, I would have been pissed at our players and even the manager before blaming the refs. They were attacking in the first half and should have scored more but lacazette being shit didn't finish his chances. Also their game play in general in the second half was shit so arteta has to be questioned. Even his subs were strange. Truth is they bottled it yesterday and were totally dominated by an out of form Leicester side in that second half.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Do they get paid? They're essentially actors on a show at this point.
They must get paid because I refuse to believe Ty is wearing winter hat and huge headphones because it's comfortable.

I hope Claude is getting loads of money from Robbie, the lad sacrificed good chunk of his health for the club and the show.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre

Agreed, it's just Troopz feels banter and distance to things way more more than DT. Saw his interviews on a Chelsea fan channel with Sophie the host and he's always relaxed and generally liked almost everywhere.

DT is all about 'representing himself' and that obnoxiously huge ego of a teenager, the guy left AFTV football team to make his own so he can show Goldbridge and Robbie who's got the bigger c*nt. This circus can get only bigger if Arsenal won't transform into a better team.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Agreed, it's just Troopz feels banter and distance to things way more more than DT. Saw his interviews on a Chelsea fan channel with Sophie the host and he's always relaxed and generally liked almost everywhere.

DT is all about 'representing himself' and that obnoxiously huge ego of a teenager, the guy left AFTV football team to make his own so he can show Goldbridge and Robbie who's got the bigger c*nt. This circus can get only bigger if Arsenal won't transform into a better team.

Probably holding his gut in and being extra nice. I wonder why!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
They must get paid because I refuse to believe Ty is wearing winter hat and huge headphones because it's comfortable.

I hope Claude is getting loads of money from Robbie, the lad sacrificed good chunk of his health for the club and the show.
Someone here said they saw Ty on a bus and he was actually dressed like that.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Probably holding his gut in and being extra nice. I wonder why!
So he's having a thing for Sophie ? I'm not really surprised. I doubt he had a good buck from these interviews anyway.

Would love to see Ty being interviewed by her, would be a ticking timebomb before exploding into 'you're a cheat' rant.

Smithy89

By far the worst fans in the league and most deluded. But also the most entertaining, would love for Jose and Spurs to get one over them.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
By far the worst fans in the league and most deluded. But also the most entertaining, would love for Jose and Spurs to get one over them.
They are fast becoming what RAWK used to be. The common thread is that the longer they don't win a league championship the more deluded they become.
If we don't win the league in the next 5-10 years, we will land up like them too.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
They are fast becoming what RAWK used to be. The common thread is that the longer they don't win a league championship the more deluded they become.
If we don't win the league in the next 5-10 years, we will land up like them too.
Can't wait for Ty's Wenger poetry

Rafaeldagold

How on Earth do Arsenal have the audacity to appeal the Nketia red card?

They really are a club with a hint of arrogance about them- I hope they get an additional ban for a frivolous appeal

JNicholas

Supports
Arsenal
How on Earth do Arsenal have the audacity to appeal the Nketia red card?

They really are a club with a hint of arrogance about them- I hope they get an additional ban for a frivolous appeal
Not big on Arsenal but I imagine its because Arsenal have been awarded the most red cards in the league, the most yellow cards in the league despite committing only the 14th amount of fouls.

There have also been 2 decisions overturned by a ref using a pitchside monitor this season - both against Arsenal.

This is all from a work colleague but the stats are actually accurate.

- Yellow cards this season: 73 (1st) - Red cards this season: 5 (1st) - Fouls commited - 14th in league

cyberman

DT got absolutely done there, can see him sitting there going red in the face with Troopz laughing hysterically.:lol:

Only thing that would’ve made it better was if Robbie sparked him out for the abuse he gave him just cause he made a joke.
What does he even say here?

Edit got it

cyberman

Not big on Arsenal but I imagine its because Arsenal have been awarded the most red cards in the league, the most yellow cards in the league despite committing only the 14th amount of fouls.

There have also been 2 decisions overturned by a ref using a pitchside monitor this season - both against Arsenal.

This is all from a work colleague but the stats are actually accurate.

- Yellow cards this season: 73 (1st) - Red cards this season: 5 (1st) - Fouls commited - 14th in league
If VAR thinks its a red then its protocol for the on pitch ref to check it himself.
Nothing unlucky about it