Arse FAM TV

AFC NimbleThumb

As much as I generally detest DT & his side bar with the fan was amusing - a lot of how he characterised Arsenal can be said about us currently.

[He actually for once made a few good points] the Newcastle comment is a good one - Gone are the days when ‘good enough’ got you 4th at an absolute minimum.

I can see us both being left behind under our current regimes.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
DT - 'I've kept my cool all season'

Mmmmmm, you sure about that mate? Knob.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Just watched DT. :lol:

Robbie’s face was the best thing though. I think he genuinely thought it was going to kick off.

Canagel

I actually feel a bit bad for BludFam. He seems like a decent bloke and wasn't ranting and throwing toys out of the pram like the others. Just looked like a defeated guy... like most us United fans at the end of this season.
No way. He was ripping into us 2 months ago.

Feck them all :lol:

Nr.7

One of my favorite things is watching Arsenal fan TV whenever they lose. Drama and comedy, quality channel. :lol:

BlueHaze

Claude's breakdown on his own channel wasn't even funny though.

I seriously feel bad for the man, he doesn't look well at all.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
What that guy is saying about the players being weak-minded bottle jobs and having parasitic owners can just as easily apply to us too.

I don't think it's funny at all. It's sad that traditional clubs like Arsenal & us currently serve as cash cows for their owners. It feels like the love is quickly being sucked out of the game by these parasitic Yanks & oil states using the sport for political uses.

I really can't wait for when the bubble bursts and they all feck off.

crossy1686

career ending
I actually feel a bit bad for BludFam. He seems like a decent bloke and wasn't ranting and throwing toys out of the pram like the others. Just looked like a defeated guy... like most us United fans at the end of this season.
I can relate to that feeling of utter deflation after being at Wembley for the CL final and watching Barcelona batter us. Couldn't even stay to watch them left the trophy.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
What that guy is saying about the players being weak-minded bottle jobs and having parasitic owners can just as easily apply to us too.

I don't think it's funny at all. It's sad that traditional clubs like Arsenal & us currently serve as cash cows for their owners. It feels like the love is quickly being sucked out of the game by these parasitic Yanks & oil states using the sport for political uses.

I really can't wait for when the bubble bursts and they all feck off.
We are not in this mess because of the cash cows.
Splashing money. Check
Galactico types of signings. Check
Giving lavish contracts to players and managers. Check

We been abysmal in every department for far too long and got away with it.
This clubs just beginning to expose it to us what happen if we keep slipping up.
That being said, grown men swearing on live tv and putting others down for having opinions like children is something most sane fans just don't do. I mean you have to go home and face family, colleagues and stuff the next day. That'll take ArseTV

Chipper

Adulterer.
Why does DT think he's hard? :lol:

Fat middle-aged bloke who wishes he was a teenage gang member with the way he dresses and acts aggressively with bravado. Major Peter Pan syndrome and just embarrassing.

Edit: Good entertainment though! :lol::lol:

Last edited:

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Honestly, its hard for me to enjoy the meltdowns this time. I just see what's in store for us in the near future. A lot of the stuff they said could be applied to our squad. Lots of deadwood, disengaged owners unwilling to invest what's needed to compete...Worrying glimpse at what's in store for us.

AJ10

Honestly, its hard for me to enjoy the meltdowns this time. I just see what's in store for us in the near future. A lot of the stuff they said could be applied to our squad. Lots of deadwood, disengaged owners unwilling to invest what's needed to compete...Worrying glimpse at what's in store for us.
Yes we have plenty of deadwood but LVG got over 200 mil to spend and Jose got 400 mil.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Firstly, not the same. Despite our flawed strategy in the transfer market, you can see we have the money and are willing to use it to get back to the big time. Arsenal? They're going to Harrods armed with £5. They're a bit screwed. They need lots of investments and their owners seem reluctant to do that.

Secondly... just enjoy it man! It's only football. If we can't laugh at Arsenal and their fans over at ArsenlaFamTV, then you're taking it all too seriously :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Why does DT think he's hard? :lol:

Fat middle-aged bloke who wishes he was a teenage gang member with the way he dresses and acts aggressively with bravado. Major Peter Pan syndrome and just embarrassing.

Edit: Good entertainment though! :lol::lol:
He's a bully, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he hits his wife or kids like people have alleged. A wannabe hardman who coasts through life pretending to be indifferent or gets easily angry about the smallest things.

He should take an anger management course.