Arse FAM TV

Yagami

Good post resistant
I completely disagree with Robbie's "it's too early to sack him - it's only October" opinion . He's been there over a year now!

I don't get why people sweep previous seasons under the carpet like this.

AlwaysRed66

Hilarious looking at these fan cams. Some of these fans are more angry than ours despite being in 5th. Lads, I would really worry about your health if you were down fighting off relegation like our heroes.

Tyrion

Hilarious looking at these fan cams. Some of these fans are more angry than ours despite being in 5th. Lads, I would really worry about your health if you were down fighting off relegation like our heroes.
Seeing how some fans react when their team doesn't win (whether it's us, Liverpool yesterday or Arsenal today) does make me think that being a football fan can just be unhealthy.

Tyrion

I completely disagree with Robbie's "it's too early to sack him - it's only October" opinion . He's been there over a year now!

Yeah that did sound like he'd forgotten the first season. I could get arguing that sacking him halfway through the season is silly because they're still in 5th but not that.

LARulz

I saw him on the tube the other week and his outfit/case was pretty much exactly this.
Yeah I've seen him about in the last couple months around Archway area. It's crazy that he actually dresses like that on a normal day

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Over a year! That's not a huge time !