Arse FAM TV

freeurmind

weak willed
We're back folks! Come on lads don't disappoint. Apparently also DT assaulted a referee after AFTV were 3-1 down to The United Stand during a game which will be on that Blud Bruvas thing next week.

AshRK

Delusion run in most of arsenal fans blood. Its si amusing how many arsenal fan think they are having a great season when in reality they are having an average season. The expectation at the club is very low. Having said that I like Emery, good manager who has steadied a sinking ship. Won't blame him even if they finish outside top 4.

freeurmind

weak willed

Dt: "I don't want to dig out players", immediately criticizes Iwobi and Mikhi.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive

Much more like it
To be fair to claude, I agree with him with regards the centre back Xhaka thing. He makes a fair point.

From there it just descends into rage and self-pity like the AFTV of old though.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Delusion run in most of arsenal fans blood. Its si amusing how many arsenal fan think they are having a great season when in reality they are having an average season. The expectation at the club is very low. Having said that I like Emery, good manager who has steadied a sinking ship. Won't blame him even if they finish outside top 4.
On course for 76 points. I'd call that above average.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Heyyy, Easten... Blud Bruvvas is back.

The United Stand, though :lol: I just can't deal with the posh guy sitting in that CGI office, but hey, I hear he wrecks DT this episode, so worth.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
DT genuinely believes he's famous.

Wash 'n' Go. :lol:
For a second, I thought he was going to knock on the door of the house he grew up in & ask them for a look around. Poor owners would think they're getting robbed.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
For a second, I thought he was going to knock on the door of the house he grew up in & ask them for a look around. Poor owners would think they're getting robbed.
:lol: It's like he thought he was in one of those documentaries where footballers do that.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
17:10 for DT coming on to the pitch :lol: If you think he's a tosser before that point, watch that, haha.

22 minutes, dear god :lol::lol::lol: What a tosser. He's actually gone full retard.

Last edited:

RedDevil5

17:10 for DT coming on to the pitch :lol: If you think he's a tosser before that point, watch that, haha.

22 minutes, dear god :lol::lol::lol: What a tosser. He's actually gone full retard.
Embarrassing quite frankly. Acts like a 12 year old. Although it is a bit entertaining isn't it? :D

Tarrou

Ref handled that well :lol:

DT's exactly the sort of amateur footballer you'd expect, a fat useless gobby cnut

FrantikChicken

:lol::lol: I feel bad for everyone else, they all seemed like they just wanted to enjoy a game of football

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Felt gutted for DT's son. You could tell he was embarrassed.
Imagine having a father like that?

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
On course for 76 points. I'd call that above average.
No thats about standard for arsenal.

Mid to low 70s for the past 10 years or so is about what they get with the odd exception.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I watched from 17 minutes and above. Is Keiran DT's son? The guy who congratulated the United team and seemed proper gutted.

Adisa

Didn't even know Troops and DT were no longer speaking. DT has demons.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah same. Poor lad.

Still, it's kinda funny. He leaves in episode 1, DT wants to bring him back at the end of episode 1. He comes back in episode 2, and in episode 3, he wants to leave again as his dad's a dickhead :lol: It really is like Eastenders.

Adisa

Yeah same. Poor lad.

Still, it's kinda funny. He leaves in episode 1, DT wants to bring him back at the end of episode 1. He comes back in episode 2, and in episode 3, he wants to leave again as his dad's a dickhead :lol: It really is like Eastenders.
On a personal level I feel for him. My dad is fantastic. I can't imagine having a piece of shit as a father embarrassing you every time.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
On a personal level I feel for him. My dad is fantastic. I can't imagine having a piece of shit as a father embarrassing you every time.
Same here. I used to kinda like DT for just saying it how it is in regards to Arsenal, but it didn't take much time for him to expose himself as the tosser that he really is.

Troopz is the man, though.

Tarrou

when the refs giving DT a talking to and just ignores the punch up going on at the same time :lol: