Arse FAM TV

Fetshu

Now playing victim card

Well, of course there's nothing positive he can say about Arsenal and their relegation form, thus he has to try to stay relevant by finding something that could keep him in the ''spotlight''.
Although, he can still throw phones around the room and whinge like he just filled his nappy on AFTV, so I guess he still has that going for him.

Chairman Steve

I’m surprised that the gooners still see us as their biggest rival next to Spurs. I guess it reminds them of the good old days of the noughties. The fun feud with the gooners ended like a decade ago for me.

AshRK

I’m surprised that the gooners still see us as their biggest rival next to Spurs. I guess it reminds them of the good old days of the noughties. The fun feud with the gooners ended like a decade ago for me.
They try really hard to be relevant. Apart from their banter they have no relevance. Their biggest joy comes from United's poor performance. You won't have any one from AFTV praising us because their ego is too big to admit Ole is doing much better job than their wonder boy.

Threesus

You clearly haven't read the arsenal subreddit and the arsenal mania forum. I think they hate us more than Spurs to be honest. Still going on about how Fergie only beat Wenger because of the referees. I really hope we can beat them later this month. Sick of losing to these lot.

Nori-

I live in London and Arsenal fans are some of the worst when they are doing well. Every player is world class, all their youngsters are future stars, they manager is a genius, Chelsea/spurs/united are all shit etc.

And this isn't after they've won a Prem or reached a Champions league semi, this literally after they've been on a run of 2/3 wins. I remember they were irritating during the Wenger/Fergie years but this new generation have become so used to their team losing or under achieving, that when the slightest bit of hope appears they grab it with both hands and left it in the air like a World Cup trophy.

P.s I can't be the only one that thinks this?

InfiniteBoredom

The CL semi final in 09 were the end for me. We battered them like a nerf toy, and it was also the last occasion when they were competing with us for something meaningful.

Chairman Steve

You clearly haven't read the arsenal subreddit and the arsenal mania forum. I think they hate us more than Spurs to be honest. Still going on about how Fergie only beat Wenger because of the referees. I really hope we can beat them later this month. Sick of losing to these lot.
I’ve just gone to check that out and holy shit you weren’t wrong. They’ve got two Spurs threads (one dating back to November 2009 no less, and the other for the Jose tenure) and neither of them (even combined) are as big as their Utd thread started in 2011

Neither team have been title rivals with each other for over a decade now, so it’s pretty much just another game right?

They’ve never seemed to give a shit about Chelsea either which has confused me over the years, even though they’re much closer geography wise and fight for the same league positions historically.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I live in London and Arsenal fans are some of the worst when they are doing well. Every player is world class, all their youngsters are future stars, they manager is a genius, Chelsea/spurs/united are all shit etc.

And this isn't after they've won a Prem or reached a Champions league semi, this literally after they've been on a run of 2/3 wins. I remember they were irritating during the Wenger/Fergie years but this new generation have become so used to their team losing or under achieving, that when the slightest bit of hope appears they grab it with both hands and left it in the air like a World Cup trophy.

I completely agree. This is how banter goes with an arsenal fan:

Them: We were the invincibles!
Me: We won the treble!
Them: we won our last two games in a row.
Me: :lol:

Ludens the Red

Indeed I think a lot of Gooners still see us as the main rival. From my experience living in North London that is the case... Like you I also discovered it a while back reading their forums.
Even with these lot off arsefantv, we seem to stir such strong emotion. There’s even been games where we’ve been beaten by Spurs and troopz posts about it almost bragging. It’s fecking weird.

Threesus

Indeed I think a lot of Gooners still see us as the main rival. From my experience living in North London that is the case... Like you I also discovered it a while back reading their forums.
Even with these lot off arsefantv, we seem to stir such strong emotion. There’s even been games where we’ve been beaten by Spurs and troopz posts about it almost bragging. It’s fecking weird.
I guess maybe because of the large immigrant population in London and because we were 'the' club in England at the time the sport was truly going global. I guess there is an inherent resentment in that even though there are big clubs in london, people still support a club far in the north. Same thing with Aston villa. If you look at the villa talk forum, the hate they have for us is unreal. In this case, the club is based in Birmingham, another large city with a large immigrant population who would have grown up with Becks, Giggs and the like.

Ludens the Red

I guess maybe because of the large immigrant population in London and because we were 'the' club in England at the time the sport was truly going global. I guess there is an inherent resentment in that even though there are big clubs in london, people still support a club far in the north. Same thing with Aston villa. If you look at the villa talk forum, the hate they have for us is unreal. In this case, the club is based in Birmingham, another large city with a large immigrant population who would have grown up with Becks, Giggs and the like.
Immigration? :lol: What?
There’s thousand upon thousands of English born, United supporting Londoners and Brummies. There were thousands upon thousands in the 70’s, 80’s, etc.
Stoke and Bolton are two other clubs with massive United hatred. I don’t think immigration is massive in those places.
Immigration has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Threesus

Immigration? :lol: What?
There’s thousand upon thousands of English born, United supporting Londoners and Brummies. There were thousands upon thousands in the 70’s, 80’s, etc.
Stoke and Bolton are two other clubs with massive United hatred. I don’t think immigration is massive in those places.
Immigration has absolutely nothing to do with it.
I didn't mean it in a negative sense. I was just trying to explain why I thought there might be massive resentment of us by fans of the london and Birmingham clubs. Looks like I got it massively wrong. My apologies.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I completely agree. This is how banter goes with an arsenal fan:

Them: We were the invincibles!
Me: We won the treble!
Them: we won our last two games in a row.
Me: :lol:
Just mention the invincibles never beat United. They start umming and ahhing at that.

Morpheus 7

The prat in the hat is a disgusting human being. Arsenal are a horrible club, sing when your winning. Abandon when your not, pure poison. Watery mentality.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

They are similar to the Rawks until they started winning. Its the case of clubs and their fans when their barren spell lasts for a couple of decades at least. Then desperation manifesting themselves in delusional opinions start to kick in. Let's just hope we won't have to wait too long for 21.

Or we will be in the same boat.

Fridge chutney

I don't mind Arsenal as a club, but good god don't they have some world class cretins as fans. DT and Piers Morgan spring to mind.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
If there is a choice which club I want us to be on the title race will be Liverpool, they are the club that I have strong emotion with that I just want to beat them and I hate to see them winning the league, pretty much us and them are the two biggest clubs in PL.

I have no longer feel the same towards arsenal when I used to had it with Keane vs Viera era, probably since Wenger retired, the club seems to have lost their identity (I’m not too sure why). In fact I have soft spot on them now. Although, I hate to lose to arsenal mainly because losing to banter club is bit embarrassing (get mocked by my mate who aren’t even arsenal fans and social media and of course won’t enjoy AFTV since I’m one of the subscriber) but still not as much as I hate it when we lost to Liverpool.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
What does this even mean? :houllier: :lol:

Needham

I didn't mean it in a negative sense. I was just trying to explain why I thought there might be massive resentment of us by fans of the london and Birmingham clubs. Looks like I got it massively wrong. My apologies.
Don't shit out and apologise cause you smell the whiff of cancelation. Have some backbone! But you are wrong about immigration...
My theory is there's 2 Arsenals. Highbury Arsenal and Emirates Arsenal. The former a perennial institution of the game that went through occasional cycles of major success. The latter a monstrously entitled stadium bowl vile replica that expects to win but can't and drew in hordes of expelled kids.