Arse FAM TV

Sir Alex Ferguson

I don't know how anyone can watch some other fan doing a watchalong or post a tweet and then come complain online. All these guys are not genuine fans, they are just chasing clout to get paid esp brent di cesare, the Nott Forest fan who uses our club. Oh well, to each his own.

Tyrion

The obsession here with this AFTV channel is mind boggling. Let it go guys. You’re the ones making them feel better about themselves. Ignore them and they become obscure and irrelevant in a matter of months.
Honestly, I dont think we want them to become obscure. They're hilarious when Arsenal screw up.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
The obsession here with this AFTV channel is mind boggling. Let it go guys. You’re the ones making them feel better about themselves. Ignore them and they become obscure and irrelevant in a matter of months.
It's great entertainment though, much better than their actual matches.

Loon

:lol:
Honestly, I dont think we want them to become obscure. They're hilarious when Arsenal screw up.
It's true. I'm not remotely interested now they won a few matches on the bounce. The minute the wheels come off...

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I don't know how anyone can watch some other fan doing a watchalong or post a tweet and then come complain online. All these guys are not genuine fans, they are just chasing clout to get paid esp brent di cesare, the Nott Forest fan who uses our club. Oh well, to each his own.
The fakest of fake news.

Chief123

If it stays like this, Arsenal can go level on points with Chelsea next game!

Time to move our attention to the Chelsea thread :lol:

Mike Smalling

When the results are not going our way, we will have to make due with baiting videos:

Bless the people coming up with these. Nothing will ever beat Mike Oxsmells-Grim.

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
I know I'be said it before but there really can't be anything sadder than "DT"'s merch.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Just seen Ty's roast of DT calling him RagNBone man. "I'm only human after all" :lol: :lol:

They've been such a great channel for entertainment.

Chairman Steve

Regarding Claude, I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve never heard of DVD being a slur. I couldn’t even find it on Urban Dictionary. News to me either way.

I do know the gooners like to make DVD references towards Spurs based on the times when Spurs were pants and Arsenal were good, and Spurs would get massacred by Henry and Pires on the regular and any rare win or even draw would mean Spurs would release a DVD about it and the gooners would crow and laugh about how small time it was... and I think it did happen one time which caused the gooners to meme it every time thereafter when they didn’t beat Spurs and even Spurs fans self-deprecate towards it as well.

Its been pretty much lost to time now since Spurs got better and Arsenal have stagnated.

Last edited:

Xcited

Regarding Claude, I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve never heard of DVD being a slur. I couldn’t even find it on Urban Dictionary. News to me either way.

I do know the gooners like to make DVD references towards Spurs based on the times when Spurs were pants and Arsenal were good, and Spurs would get massacred by Henry and Pires on the regular and any rare win or even draw would mean Spurs would release a DVD about it and the gooners would crow and laugh about how small time it was... and I think it did happen one time which caused the gooners to meme it every time thereafter when they didn’t beat Spurs and even Spurs fan self-deprecate towards it as well.

Its been pretty much lost to time now since Spurs got better and Arsenal have stagnated.
Not entirely sure but seem to remember it was Son about to be subbed in and he commented another DVD coming on.

I've heard the term used in East London on occasion but very rarely.

Don't think it's a common phrase/insult.

The context he used it in given my memory of the incident left it undoubtedly racist.

Although just going off what I recall not specific quotes.

Do believe AFTV or perhaps Claude himself tried to defend this statement by passing off it was used in the context you described mocking spurs.

However it was evident it was not.

Hence HE HAD TO GO.

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Nothing really happened and I doubt there were many funny moments on the stream.

AFTV's time will come again.

Matst1