Arse FAM TV

EngimaMK

Out of all of them. I liked Troopz the best but he’s a parody of his own parody self now
Never understood the affection for him. His voice and affected demeanour are ridiculous.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Anyone watched tonight? Thought they’d drop points, decent result to be fair.
You should know by now mate, no one watches when they win! :)

A disappointing night for Robbie

Giggs' right foot

Anyone watched tonight? Thought they’d drop points, decent result to be fair.
Watched the first half. Ty was fuming because the camera didn't focus on Hasenhüttl at the half-time whistle. It somehow bothered him, that they were only filming him before game/when celebrating - and not when his team conceded - somehow that is something Ty's brain cells tell him to get mad about. Then he complained about the ref. for at good 20 times (again in the first half) and at one point the lads in the room got together to say that, besides Foden, Saka must be the greatest teenager or youngster - didn't listen too intensely - in the league and country. We're two wins away from them putting Xhaka above Scholes - admittedly though, I really like Saka.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
A fella having a wank is the most interesting thing to happen in here for weeks.

Anyway, here's the denial.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
DT was wearing an Arteta in shirt tonight, how old is he? :lol:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I would absolutely love to beat these on Saturday.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Is Troopz "Arteta In" now then cos they've won a couple of games?

I CBA watching his vids to find out.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
It's mad how poor we've been against them lately. Ever since Ole beat them in the cup (first game v them), we've been poor every time/allowed them to raise their game.

We've just been a very good opponent for them for a while now. Change that today.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
It's mad how poor we've been against them lately. Ever since Ole beat them in the cup (first game v them), we've been poor every time/allowed them to raise their game.

We've just been a very good opponent for them for a while now. Change that today.
That's what I've found strange about OGS. He's done well vs the top class managers like Pep, Carlo, Tuchel and Klopp and at worst has an equal record against those but Arteta of all people has him on string.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
That's what I've found strange about OGS. He's done well vs the top class managers like Pep, Carlo, Tuchel and Klopp and at worst has an equal record against those but Arteta of all people has him on string.
Possibly because he's the only top manager to have respected Ole from early doors, and matched him style for style.

Our success against the other top coaches has always come when they've tried to out-play us/allow us to break. When top clubs have decided to stop us playing on the break, it's pretty much always been a draw or a loss.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Really need to beat this lot. They hate losing to us more than anyone, even Tottenham it seems. Which is odd as we haven't been rivals for about 15 years.

Bubz27

That's generally because we were very poor against the smaller teams before.

Bubz27

Really need to beat this lot. They hate losing to us more than anyone, even Tottenham it seems. Which is odd as we haven't been rivals for about 15 years.
Yeah, they really love beating/hate losing to us.
And because of that, I want to beat them even more.

James35

When they play us they seem to have that fire and energy, as if beating us, their main title rival on the way to being crowned champions. Where as in reality it's just a top 6 clash between two former top teams who are not winning the league anytime soon.

Hopefully we equal their passion at least.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He's called out Keane on a tongue in cheek comment :lol:

paulscholes18

He's called out Keane on a tongue in cheek comment :lol:
I may be wrong but I don’t think he understands the concept of a tongue in cheek comment, just like when Keane jokingly said that Arsenal have enough to avoid relegation, he didn’t get was a tongue in cheek comment and he went off on one.
He’s like a 10 year old trapped inside a 50 year old mans body

EngimaMK

According to Ty and some equally mental comments on that video, we should've seen red cards for Maguire, Wan Bissake, Bruno and Pogba.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Bruno's could have been one. Maguire should be a yellow if the FA had any sense. The rest is hopeful trolling.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Just had a quick look, I am not sure where DT is but when the penalty happens and they're talking about it I am positive I can hear the screams of DT in a different room :lol:

Ty with his "what about moutinho though"

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
:lol: Just when they look to be putting together a good run of form and the cast of Arsenal TV get their hopes up, a game like this happens. Joyous.

always_hoping

They can discuss the "great" progress they are making.

Last season 22 games played. 10th 28 points
This season 22 games played 10th 31 points