Arse FAM TV

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah but I imagine he visits them often. Maybe he's being careful now. It's just speculation anyway.

He hasn't been fired so not sure why he doesn't appear on there as he still phones in.

He might have fallen out with another member (not Robbie)
The whole atmosphere is a horrible little cauldron of hate.

I'm surprised they haven't had more issues than Claude's racism, Troops' racism (that he got away with about Kane), and assorted meltdowns from DT and the scary bald lad.

TheRockSays

Supports
Arsenal
Yeah but I imagine he visits them often. Maybe he's being careful now. It's just speculation anyway.

He hasn't been fired so not sure why he doesn't appear on there as he still phones in.

He might have fallen out with another member (not Robbie)
I have a feeling he will be back when he gets the vaccine.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It’s gone down the pan this. The line up for their live streams is shit now. Robbie and Lee normally just remain quite reserved and fair. Ty is a fecking idiot and the two girls offer nothing.

Why doesn’t DT do them any more?

RedDevilRoshi

It’s gone down the pan this. The line up for their live streams is shit now. Robbie and Lee normally just remain quite reserved and fair. Ty is a fecking idiot and the two girls offer nothing.

Why doesn’t DT do them any more?
Agree, it’s not the same anymore and definitely has gone massively downhill.

No idea why DT doesn’t do it anymore either.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Warning this next video may contain scenes which are upsetting to some. Viewer discretion is advised.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What’s this about? I haven’t particularly followed their channel but this sounds interesting.
DT was being a loudmouth about something Ty said, called him Penfod. Ty shot back on the spot in an instant and it was perfect. DT was fuming.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Quite sad. The initial life's passages are the externalisation of one's identity, community and purpose.

But as you mature you tend to internalise those same processes. You determine who you are, and the community you are best more comfortable with and developing your internalised purpose.

That's why when people get older they tend to be more introverted.

Ty clearly has not moved forward from his youthful days ie arrested development, considering that is over 50y.o.

EngimaMK

Timestamps in the comments.

That match has probably shaved a few years off his life
I honestly have no idea how people can watch "Troopz". The guy is a loudmouth, boorish halfwit who is far too reliant on swearing and the childish "street" lingo that he spouts incessantly.

Utterly cretinous.

Sweet Square

I worry for him.
Yeah after his rant he pretty much said his girlfriend has to leave the house when Arsenal are playing. I'm sure that just because she can't take the level of noise and doesn't want a headache but still it's not great when others can't be around someone when watching football.

Plus I'm guessing Covid and the fact it's his job to stream himself watching games doesn't help.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Yeah after his rant he pretty much said his girlfriend has to leave the house when Arsenal are playing. I'm sure that just because she can't take the level of noise and doesn't want a headache but still it's not great when others can't be around someone when watching football.

Plus I'm guessing Covid and the fact it's his job to stream himself watching games doesn't help.
Plus the Xhaka Syndrome. Arsenal's just not good for health.

If half this forum is apoplectic when United is 2nd or 3rd in the league, imagine if we had an Xhaka character in the team like Arsenal and 10th in the league with little to no chance of being in Europe....

Feed Me

I'm hungry
AFTV is like Eastenders for the digital generation, and Don Robbie is the producer. What we are currently going through is the departure of a much loved villain (Claude) and hero (Troopz) and viewers don’t feel as though the newbies are sufficiently up to scratch. I wonder what the writers have up their sleeve...

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Robbie's escaped criticism for replacing Troopz with WhiteYardie.

It seems he's been canned but WY came with a reputation, he already had some minor clout before AFTV as a comedian but he never did anything funny on AFTV.

All the characters are a bit safe now except for Ty and Lee.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Robbie's escaped criticism for replacing Troopz with WhiteYardie.

It seems he's been canned but WY came with a reputation, he already had some minor clout before AFTV as a comedian but he never did anything funny on AFTV.

All the characters are a bit safe now except for Ty and Lee.
Robbie actually did well reinventing AFTV during lockdown, since the format had gone a bit stale before that.

Thing is, I think the lockdown version has run its course now, and once they’re back around the stadium that’ll add a new energy and dimension to things again.

His product actually works better when Arsenal are ‘boom-bust’ because you need the hubristic pride before the fall for it all to be truly funny.

In that context, an Arsenal side that is pretty much shit every week becomes less interesting. Even DT can’t be arsed to be angry anymore.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Robbie actually did well reinventing AFTV during lockdown, since the format had gone a bit stale before that.

Thing is, I think the lockdown version has run its course now, and once they’re back around the stadium that’ll add a new energy and dimension to things again.

His product actually works better when Arsenal are ‘boom-bust’ because you need the hubristic pride before the fall for it all to be truly funny.

In that context, an Arsenal side that is pretty much shit every week becomes less interesting. Even DT can’t be arsed to be angry anymore.
Actually DT is kind off funny atm because he's making excuse after excuse for Arteta when he wanted Wenger and Emery's head on a stick for a lot less. This out of context AFTV Twitter page has clipped many videos of him contracting himself and 're shaping his views based on what best protects Arteta. Funniest of all predicting West Ham to go down at the start of the season but now he's claiming they have a better squad than Arsenal.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Actually DT is kind off funny atm because he's making excuse after excuse for Arteta when he wanted Wenger and Emery's head on a stick for a lot less. This out of context AFTV Twitter page has clipped many videos of him contracting himself and 're shaping his views based on what best protects Arteta. Funniest of all predicting West Ham to go down at the start of the season but now he's claiming they have a better squad than Arsenal.
Yeah, DT has definitely painted himself into a corner after his merciless bashing of Emery and ludicrous level of backing for Arteta.

Still though, there’s nothing quite like a full scale DT meltdown – he degenerates into a genuine child when doing so.

First class prat, but immensely entertaining :lol:

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Watching TY becoming DTs daddy never gets old

Needham

I honestly have no idea how people can watch "Troopz". The guy is a loudmouth, boorish halfwit who is far too reliant on swearing and the childish "street" lingo that he spouts incessantly.
Classic case of answering your own question. The public gets what the public wants. But I want nothing this society's got.

AshRK

Yeah, DT has definitely painted himself into a corner after his merciless bashing of Emery and ludicrous level of backing for Arteta.

Still though, there’s nothing quite like a full scale DT meltdown – he degenerates into a genuine child when doing so.

First class prat, but immensely entertaining :lol:
Just wait for them to lose this weekend to spurs and everyone will go crazy.