Arse FAM TV

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I think it’s conceivable that they get relegated in the next few years if they don’t get new owners or new direction

Ananke

I’m not a DT fan but you gotta feel for them. Arsenal are a massive pile of turd right now and he’s right, it’s come from years of neglect.

Tuning into Arsenal game back in the day, you’d know you’d get entertaining football. Now it’s more of a comedy show..

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I’m not a DT fan but you gotta feel for them. Arsenal are a massive pile of turd right now and he’s right, it’s come from years of neglect.

Tuning into Arsenal game back in the day, you’d know you’d get entertaining football. Now it’s more of a comedy show..
When its gonna end!

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre

Hope they'll appoint Sean Dyche, so we can feel even more for them.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Followed tonight's games from the pub with my arsenal supporting mate.

Honestly, it's not even fun or amusing anymore. They're so so broken and their club - compared to 15 years ago - is gone.

Unrecognizable. Playing in an empty shell of a stadium that embodies nothing but broken promises, managed by a former player who embodied both then and now compromise and mediocrity. Sad state of affairs.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

Honestly, it's not even fun or amusing anymore. They're so so broken and their club - compared to 15 years ago - is gone.

Unrecognizable. Playing in an empty shell of a stadium that embodies nothing but broken promises, managed by a former player who embodied both then and now compromise and mediocrity. Sad state of affairs.
You both have kinder hearts than me. I think it's hilarious. They would give us zero sympathy...

I hope they enjoy their 5th year in a row without Champions League football and no European football at all for the first time in 25 years.

Ananke

You both have kinder hearts than me. I think it's hilarious. They would give us zero sympathy...

I hope they enjoy their 5th year in a row without Champions League football and no European football at all for the first time in 25 years.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had my fair share of laughs at what they’ve become :lol: And I’ll still have a chuckle...just find it a bit sad at the sorry state they are now from what they used to be when I was growing up.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea

He doesn't really deserve any sympathy for the way he aggressively went at people who didn't back Arteta.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I think it’s conceivable that they get relegated in the next few years if they don’t get new owners or new direction
I highly doubt it will ever get that bad. They could though become like Everton, a midtable team that occasionally challenges for top 6.

Pagh Wraith

Thanks. Do you know what he meant by 'refused to apologise'?
With Ty there is always a chance he is still holding a grudge over a wrongly awarded throw-in against Arsenal.

Can't remember where I read it but someone approached Ty on the street and asked for a photo which he refused as he "can't take pictures with non-Arsenal fans". Bless him.

kingwaynerooney

Supports
United
I heard robbie's interview with west ham channel I think where he talked about how much these people care about arsenal and they aren't playing a character. Mentioned how he saw troops crying after a loss and how ty goes to every arsenal game. Womens games etc.

Troopz looked like he had been crying today. All in all, good entertainment. Not better than the wenger days, but this is as good as it can get

elnorte

Freaky fly day
With Ty there is always a chance he is still holding a grudge over a wrongly awarded throw-in against Arsenal.

Can't remember where I read it but someone approached Ty on the street and asked for a photo which he refused as he "can't take pictures with non-Arsenal fans". Bless him.
I actually have a friend who is kind of like him. Not nearly as extreme most of time but incredibly bias and almost 'earnest' about it in an intensely annoying kind of way.

Edit: Sorry your comment deserved at least one :lol: as well!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It's not even funny anymore. They're just so bad it's completely off my radar.

Was definitely funnier when they were actually decent. The losses meant something then. Now they lose/draw most games. It's just sad.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

He's definitely on the spectrum in some way. Wonder if he's ever been diagnosed.

Topgun1

Lewandowski lover
Supports
Arsenal

I couldn't have worded it better. Every sentence was perfect. Literally encapsulated my thoughts and feelings towards Arsenal.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
Love the way their videos are 'brought to you by Manscaped'...and the club & players have no balls.

Last edited: