Arse FAM TV

killerboi2

Yeah Robbie's passive bullying of TY has been starting to irritate me a little as well. Somebody pointed it out in a super chat and Robbie bottled reading it out by going "what's this guy on about"

PoTMS

Robbie is fanning the flames. Ty is clearly not well but he keeps on pushing.

Joe Cool

Supports
Chelsea
There was this guy, Jimmy something, I can't remember his name, mocking Liverpool through voice over match commentaries, funny as hell, but he fell into oblivion as soon as Liverpool became relevant again.

Going to be the same for AFTV as well, as soon as Arsenal become relevant again, everyone will slowly lose interest in them, eventually forcing them to shut everything down.

Thankfully for Robbie it seems AFTV is going to be a permanent job for his entire life probably, as it stands I cannot see Arsenal having a go at a major trophy anytime soon. It has been 17 years since they last won anything of importance and it will soon be their fifth season in a row out of UCL. They are bound to surpass Liverpool's 30 year league title drought and will surely extend it even further. Nevermind the major trophies, the struggle will be real to even qualify for CL football.

From the business point of view, AFTV is a gold mine for Robbie and it's only getting bigger and more profitable with every day, it's something that feeds on Arsenal's failure and it is going to be a real asset for him and everybody involved at AFTV for a very, very long time from now on.

0le

Ty is so happy about West Brom going down. Keeps singing about it :D

0le

Yeah Robbie's passive bullying of TY has been starting to irritate me a little as well. Somebody pointed it out in a super chat and Robbie bottled reading it out by going "what's this guy on about"
At the end he asked Ty to speak to the camera about Allardyce. You can tell Ty is being exploited.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
At the end he asked Ty to speak to the camera about Allardyce. You can tell Ty is being exploited.
That's what AFTV is though, exploiting the jesters like TY, DT, Troopz whilst balancing the views of more rational fans such as Moh, Turkish and others. It's about fine tuning between the two types.

U99ted

The title was rather clickbaity- everyone including Julian burst out laughing at the suggestion.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Displays like these from him and DT (can someone ask him how's 9th or wherever the feck Arsenal are in the league right now) are why I enjoy laughing at how irrelevant Arsenal have become. People like them seem to watch football for the banter, and all that lording over people bullshit football fans can get really into.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
There was this guy, Jimmy something, I can't remember his name, mocking Liverpool through voice over match commentaries, funny as hell, but he fell into oblivion as soon as Liverpool became relevant again.

Going to be the same for AFTV as well, as soon as Arsenal become relevant again, everyone will slowly lose interest in them, eventually forcing them to shut everything down.

Thankfully for Robbie it seems AFTV is going to be a permanent job for his entire life probably, as it stands I cannot see Arsenal having a go at a major trophy anytime soon. It has been 17 years since they last won anything of importance and it will soon be their fifth season in a row out of UCL. They are bound to surpass Liverpool's 30 year league title drought and will surely extend it even further. Nevermind the major trophies, the struggle will be real to even qualify for CL football.

From the business point of view, AFTV is a gold mine for Robbie and it's only getting bigger and more profitable with every day, it's something that feeds on Arsenal's failure and it is going to be a real asset for him and everybody involved at AFTV for a very, very long time from now on.
Jimmy Liddel he is still doing it

BorisManUtd

Ty is such a petty man child
Yeah, it's incredible really, 12 year old kid in a body of 50 years old man :lol: I remember back in October when they lost to Liverpool at Anfield, he went on about referees conspiracy against Arsenal that started all the way back in 2004 with van Nistelrooy and has been going on ever since :lol:

EngimaMK

New series, where I look to interview people involved in and around football from an ethnic background.
Weird. Can't you just interview people without reference to their race. I think the vast majority of contributers to Arse Fam TV are ethnic minority already.... Why feel the need to shoehorn in reference to their colour?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Weird. Can't you just interview people without reference to their race. I think the vast majority of contributers to Arse Fam TV are ethnic minority already.... Why feel the need to shoehorn in reference to their colour?
It wasn’t a series created in reference to AFTV. It’s a series designed to celebrate BAME involvement in football and he just happens to be part of AFTV. What they cater for in terms of their demographic didn’t play a role.

At the moment I’ve mostly had south Asian interviewees but I’d like to expand that to other cultures.

The race aspect is important as it’s about trying to inspire people from backgrounds that aren’t necessarily seen as being involved or interested in football.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Why wouldn’t you want to know different cultural thoughts about the most popular sport in the world?

That just adds context & depth. It shows from where passion comes & where debate could be had.

It’s simply another metric, a fascinating one in my opinion.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Great casting by Robbie, the show needed a new character

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Can't believe that AFTV have booted out Moh from their channel because of his views on Palestine. That platform is so full of double standards it's laughable. They're on a slippery slope.

Not even a 'by your leave' as well from Robbie.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Can't believe that AFTV have booted out Moh from their channel because of his views on Palestine. That platform is so full of double standards it's laughable. They're on a slippery slope.

Not even a 'by your leave' as well from Robbie.

This is really weird by AFTV. As I understand it, Moh didn't go on some pro-Palestine or anti-Israel tirade. He just wore a pin with the Palestine flag on it while Robbie was interviewing him.

rotherham_red

This is really weird by AFTV. As I understand it, Moh didn't go on some pro-Palestine or anti-Israel tirade. He just wore a pin with the Palestine flag on it while Robbie was interviewing him.

These rabid Zionists are a sensitive bunch, who knew?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

This is all over the wearing of a pin?

That’s an absolute shame.

cyberman

But BLM right?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
All AFTV have to do is say Mo's opinions are not those of the channel but he's entitled to them.

Anyway, being pro-Palestine isn't anti-Jewish.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This is all over the wearing of a pin?

That’s an absolute shame.
I mean I've searched a bit on twitter to find out and all I could find was some references to him wearing a pin. He does have lots of pro-Palestine stuff on his own twitter page, but that's separate and has nothing to do with AFTV.