Arse FAM TV

BlueHaze

You have to be a special type of vile cretin to throw objects into the handicapped section. Absolutely disgusting.

AshRK

The arrogance these guys have is weird. They call us poor and yet lose to us, what does that make them. Talking about VAR when they were gifted a goal.

Green_Red

You have to be a special type of vile cretin to throw objects into the handicapped section. Absolutely disgusting.
I seen several what looked like cups of tea get thrown over the disabled section in front of the away fans each time United scored. There was also some inbred cretin making airplane signs at the east stand.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Nothing but jabronies. :(

What's a stricto when it's at home?

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
This new set of bellends aren't doing it for me anymore. They're boring. Original cast was way better - DT, Troopz etc.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Those videos just show me how soft those southern fairies are. Dressing up like they're going on arctic expeditions.

crossy1686

career ending
This new set of bellends aren't doing it for me anymore. They're boring. Original cast was way better - DT, Troopz etc.
In an attempt to grow the brand they've gone with more sensible and reasonable Arsenal fans. Toopz is working for Bar Stools in America now, I'm sure we'll see his meltdown soon, but DT is taking some time off football due to the impact it's having on his mental health...