Arse FAM TV

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The ethics and morality behind the channel should have been debated way before now. Exposing all these “characters” with clear problems and giving them a voice and an ego is a recipe for disaster.

The absolute rage exhibited over a game of football was scary at times. Not to mention the racism and sexism from guys with antiquated ideas.

Not to mention the abuse it opened people like Ty and Claude up to. Fragile personalities who suddenly had thousands tweeting them all at once.

Don Robbie has to seriously consider what type of people he uses on his channel. People argue, but that part is 100% his responsibility and it’s been a very messy few years.
Its like the jeremy kyle show really.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
As much as I think AFTV has run it's course (I felt that when even Claude was still on it, it peaked around 2017 and had a last hurrah during the Emery meltdown period) I don't think anyone should be accusing them of knowing about this unless some evidence emerges that starts pointing towards it.

Would you blame Sunderland for Adam Johnson or Man.City for Benjamin Mendy? Many perfect legitimate businesses have unknowingly let wronguns through the door.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
As much as I think AFTV has run it's course (I felt that when even Claude was still on it, it peaked around 2017 and had a last hurrah during the Emery meltdown period) I don't think anyone should be accusing them of knowing about this unless some evidence emerges that starts pointing towards it.
I think either

1) Robbie knew about it but had him on anyway. However this would require Robbie to be massively naive

2) DT said nothing and told everyone he was going through mental health stuff (may have been partially true) perhaps DT thought he'd get away with it. He's dropped Robbie in the shit and considering DTs a scumbag, this option might well be true.

cyberman

Wow so he's going to jail then?
According to Lee Gunner he has been in jail for 5 months already and his appearance at City was DT out on remand for the day.
Lee said he has known about this for a while, it’s simply not possible that nobody at AFTV knew about this. Impossible imo

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
According to Lee Gunner he has been in jail for 5 months already and his appearance at City was DT out on remand for the day.
Lee said he has known about this for a while, it’s simply not possible that nobody at AFTV knew about this. Impossible imo
No fecking way :eek:

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The don in trouble, but should survive.

But like i said earlier, the mentality of dt to go on AFTV with this hanging over his head. No remorse at all.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
"we love you prison we do, ooooh prison we love you"

"prison fan TV, DT shocking today, 3 men shanked in the courtyard"

"when's it gonna end Robbie, I'm sick of it!"

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
You wouldn't get day release for a football game surely?

Not sure how it worked but if what Lee is saying is true i guess he got released due to his initial sentence ending then the appeal came through which put him back in, or maybe the appeal was lodged after his release and in and around the City game he was effectively on bail. Not sure how these things work as like Lee said an extended sentence via appeal is unprecedented.

BlueHaze

Honestly seems like everyone involved in this fan channel are complete arseholes. I watched that other guy once the guy who says blud after each sentence. Was watching his stream after we beat them 3-2 that guy also seems to be a complete mental case. Was calling our fans inbreds, animal molesters and all kind of weird shite.

Pretty pathetic stuff from someone who looks nearly 40.

Tyrion

Honestly seems like everyone involved in this fan channel are complete arseholes. I watched that other guy once the guy who says blud after each sentence. Was watching his stream after we beat them 3-2 that guy also seems to be a complete mental case. Was calling our fans inbreds, animal molesters and all kind of weird shite.

Pretty pathetic stuff from someone who looks nearly 40.
That's why AFTV was the most viral producer of fan reactions. Robbie got the most unstable and emotional people he could find and stuck them in front of a camera as they had meltdowns for the world to see.

In reality, no adult should be that angry over football. DT smashed up his phone on one show and Troopz has acted like a 12 year old.

nonecks

DT's dad on Nov 12th 2021.

https://mobile.twitter.com/simongoodenough/status/1459194565907333121 said:
Robbie. I have tried to call you couple of time. You know Liam was sentenced last Friday. I want you help to start a fundraiser to pay for appeal. Please call me back.

"The severity of his legal case was unbeknowst to us" needs an explanation. Knowing he was sentenced to prison, wouldn't you want to find out why or at least keep him off the channel until you do?

James_42

If that twitter account is legit and that's his dad, then Robbie must have known about it for a while.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Reading last few pages and twitter posts, people are really desperate to roll Robbie into DT`s shit.
I mean he was his golden goose. He alone brought him millions of views per month. Would you kill your golden goose?
There's a video of Robbie talking to another new guy and they're talking about someone's who's on vacation or something like that and making funny jokes - almost certain that was about DT.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Robbie's only got Turkish and Lee Judges left who brings in the big viewership. Of the two I can see lee being the next Humpty-dumpty to crack. But it's less obvious compared to the previous ones -- and the ones that really made AFTV what it is today.

RedComet91

That's why AFTV was the most viral producer of fan reactions. Robbie got the most unstable and emotional people he could find and stuck them in front of a camera as they had meltdowns for the world to see.

In reality, no adult should be that angry over football. DT smashed up his phone on one show and Troopz has acted like a 12 year old.
He really seems to be paying the price for that now. While it seemed like a good decision as it helped the channel's popularity to explode, they're now destroying its reputation and Robbie's himself (perhaps rightly).

ThierryFabregas

Supports
Arsenal
People would use AFTV for 'let's all laugh at Arsenal fans'. But I think this and other incidents show that going to watch AFTV as opposition fans, all you're actually doing is 'let's all laugh at mentally ill Arsenal fans'. It really is the Jeremy Kyle of football content.

Strats

Shocking if true. Won’t watch their content anymore.

Even if the channel has been on a decline this could be the final nail in the coffin.