Arse FAM TV

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
It is like Tiger King. Scorsese could make a film about it there is so much material.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Robbie knew all about it. Think they'll have trouble with sponsorship and viewership going forward. He's probably made enough to set him up for life from it.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Lee used to manage my dad’s team and was widely regarded as a massive cnut.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
In fairness to Robbie & AFTV, I think he's taken the feedback in panel selection into account.

You can see his mainstays on the show are now very different to who he'd trust to carry the show from previous years. James (that stat guy), Turksih and a couple others are much more measured faces of the show.

They still have a couple of animated characters for banter but it's not really dependent on them anymore.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
In fairness to Robbie & AFTV, I think he's taken the feedback in panel selection into account.

You can see his mainstays on the show are now very different to who he'd trust to carry the show from previous years. James (that stat guy), Turksih and a couple others are much more measured faces of the show.

They still have a couple of animated characters for banter but it's not really dependent on them anymore.
I quite like Turkish. He's a bit boring when it comes immediate post match reactions, but in other formats, he comes across very well.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass

The problem is they probably wont bring in the viewers bar ty (which is bullying ty really). Whenever arsenal lost i used always just watch claudes or dt or tys videos, just for the meltdown. Now all they have is ty and maybe troopz.

The thing with ty is sad i think. Clearly using him to say stupid things that they all have a laugh about.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Robbie's the worst of the lot of them, this along with Claude's death I hope is the end of him

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Robbie's the worst of the lot of them, this along with Claude's death I hope is the end of him
I think we'll see a slow decline of AFTV, no idea if his second channel will go anywhere. Robbie is established now in that world so it's hard to see him just disappearing.

What sponsors do next will be interesting, are they gonna want to associate with AFTV? I suppose some VPN company will.

Bosws87

Lee Judges is the only one i thought spoke sense when i used to tune into the reactions, haven't bothered for a long while as i don't need to go to another club these days to have a laugh just watch us instead.

Pep's Suit

Wonder if AFTV will just slowly dissappear over next 2 years or so. They lost Claude (RIP), Troopz, DT, Lee Gunnar and Chris so all their 'big' personalities are gone now and the new guys have zero charisma and presence.
6 Weeks ago I thought this channel was pretty much finished and now it's obvious. They were useful for some time but should probably dissapear now. Just like "football twitter" was massive for few years, now it's pretty much just some losers with nothing going on in their lifes. And I think it'll be similar with AFTV, just few videos stucked between 5K-30K views and that's it.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The problem is they probably wont bring in the viewers bar ty (which is bullying ty really). Whenever arsenal lost i used always just watch claudes or dt or tys videos, just for the meltdown. Now all they have is ty and maybe troopz.

The thing with ty is sad i think. Clearly using him to say stupid things that they all have a laugh about.
Yeah maybe. Although I listen to the channel more now than I did in the past. Maybe it can attract certain viewers.

Cant speak for others but I like seeing reasonable fan opinions of teams and oppositions.

Tyrion

He really seems to be paying the price for that now. While it seemed like a good decision as it helped the channel's popularity to explode, they're now destroying its reputation and Robbie's himself (perhaps rightly).
I dont like most of those fan reactions as I think they're mostly kneejerk responses rather than anything interesting while AFTV was so over the top it was great to watch. I regret it now.

It is like Tiger King. Scorsese could make a film about it there is so much material.
Robbie would sue for the rights.

I quite like Turkish. He's a bit boring when it comes immediate post match reactions, but in other formats, he comes across very well.
They come across as mostly normal fans like the other channels. That's why some people think they're boring compared to the madness they had before.

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
They have some decent regulars, but the majority of them seem really sketchy. I'm glad people are starting to wake up about these guys.

They're rise has coincided with Arsenal's decline in recent years.

Pep's Suit

So Lee Gunner is also a cnut? Well, nobody's surprised. If Robbie has any dignity he stops AFTV immediately and only continues with Don Robbie channel + offers Troopz more money than he earns in US to come back.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
So Lee Gunner is also a cnut? Well, nobody's surprised. If Robbie has any dignity he stops AFTV immediately and only continues with Don Robbie channel + offers Troopz more money than he earns in US to come back.
If Robbie has any dignity he offers Troopz to come back?
Yeah, sure.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I don't think he has to end it but he could sell it, they already has an established brand and subscriber base. They could turn it into something less controversial for Arse fans, it already seems they're going in that direction.

Robbie is motivated by money and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets himself in hot water again.

Pep's Suit

Well, there are two aspects: these channels need personalities to survive and Robbie's current line-up is terrible. On both channels. Then... "everyone" hates AFTV at this point, Arsenal became a club stucked between 5th and 10th position so most people don't even care about them and Robbie's channel can't secure videos with 1-2M views anymore. He has to recalibrate this whole thing or they're gone in 2 years max.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Some people thought some of the rage was staged, but as comedy as it was, there was always that worrying undercurrent that some of these guys are seriously unstable.
Claude and Boominator on the mental health side of things, and DT on the aggression in real life side.

It feels a bit Jeremy Kyle now, and wondering if it actually was comedy watching all of these characters, or whether it's basically exploitation from Robbie and the channel. Not great.
They need to magic some more entertaining characters up who don't have colossal issues.

Sweet Square

At least to me they never came across as speaking for any part of the arsenal fan base. Tbh I'm surprised Arsenal never came out and made a statement against the channel, these fan channels are a nice idea but the end result is a small group of presenters flogging off cheap tat while giving very shite football analysis.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think the original few videos that sent the channel viral were legit rage. Like the video where BludFam said something like "Ozil used to look up and see Ronaldo... now what does he see? Wallcott?" :lol:

But once the channel became big, I thought these guys were just playing up to their characters with fake rage as it's impossible to grown ass men to watch football and follow a team that's been struggling for a long time and still get this annoyed.

But now that these people's demons are being aired in public, it kinda shows that most of these lot are mentally unstable.

Although I still reckon Troopz is probably actually the most normal one who is playing a character. No wonder he was the one that got out before it all turned to shit.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
99% of them are fine. DT being a cnut wasn’t because of AFTV, he was a cnut anyway.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
99% of them are fine. DT being a cnut wasn’t because of AFTV, he was a cnut anyway.
DT was a loose cannon.
Claude did not seem mentally stable.
Ty I am sure has some sort of mental issues.
Lee Gunnar is an absolute twat.
Lee Judges I am certain is a psychopath.

Moh was up himself but seems pretty normal.
Troopz was definitely playing up to his character.

Their biggest draws definitely had some sorts of issues.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I think the original few videos that sent the channel viral were legit rage. Like the video where BludFam said something like "Ozil used to look up and see Ronaldo... now what does he see? Wallcott?" :lol:

But once the channel became big, I thought these guys were just playing up to their characters with fake rage as it's impossible to grown ass men to watch football and follow a team that's been struggling for a long time and still get this annoyed.

But now that these people's demons are being aired in public, it kinda shows that most of these lot are mentally unstable.

Although I still reckon Troopz is probably actually the most normal one who is playing a character. No wonder he was the one that got out before it all turned to shit.
I heard Troopz say on a live stream that of course he was playing up to the character that made him popular and that off the camera he's just a chill guy who is happy to get paid to behave like an unhinged lunatic.