Arse FAM TV

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
DT was a loose cannon.
Claude did not seem mentally stable.
Ty I am sure has some sort of mental issues.
Lee Gunnar is an absolute twat.
Lee Judges I am certain is a psychopath.

Moh was up himself but seems pretty normal.
Troopz was definitely playing up to his character.

Their biggest draws definitely had some sorts of issues.
I don’t see why Robbie is getting stick though, for supposedly exploiting these poor souls when they all choose to stand in front of a camera and take a cut. It’s not like they‘re mentally incapable.

cyberman

I don’t see why Robbie is getting stick though, for supposedly exploiting these poor souls when they all choose to stand in front of a camera and take a cut. It’s not like they‘re mentally incapable.
He defended them and gave them a platform when abusing other fans online.

Anustart89

Did they just go around and abuse random people or were they dishing out online abuse to people who had contact with them due to them being obviously unhinged on the show? I mean, I wouldn't dream of trying to have an interaction with DT, but I wouldn't blame Robbie and AFTV if I messaged DT to tell him he's an idiot and he then abused me on Twitter.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Did they just go around and abuse random people or were they dishing out online abuse to people who had contact with them due to them being obviously unhinged on the show? I mean, I wouldn't dream of trying to have an interaction with DT, but I wouldn't blame Robbie and AFTV if I messaged DT to tell him he's an idiot and he then abused me on Twitter.
It was his ex.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Robbie has a bruised ego. Whenever anyone criticises him or AFTV he can't take it.

cyberman

Online. Constantly calling fans out for fights and such shit. Robbie could have put a stop to that, he sees all this and still allows him on his platform. DT even went after Claude when he was fired and still Robbie said nothing.
It’s bit Robbie in the ass big time.not saying it’s a 50 / 50 split but Robbie shares some of the blame imo.

Last edited:

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
If I was Robbie I'd let the roof cave in on AFTV and just see out his days doing a semi-regular podcast on that Don Robbie channel he's got.

2 man midfield

I don’t really think Robbie has any responsibility for that.

The thing that reflects worst on Robbie as far as I’m concerned is having DT on the channel if he knew about the abuse of DT’s girlfriend. That would be worthy of condemnation after what he put that poor woman through. Handbags between fans over twitter though? Meh.

cyberman

I don’t really think Robbie has any responsibility for that.

The thing that reflects worst on Robbie as far as I’m concerned is having DT on the channel if he knew about the abuse of DT’s girlfriend. That would be worthy of condemnation after what he put that poor woman through. Handbags between fans over twitter though? Meh.
He knew about the toxic nature of the regulars online history and sat back. Of course that’s on Robbie. He went from the channel being the voice of the fans to becoming so toxic that he was telling other Arsenal fans they have a right to be there. That’s a huge difference between those two scenarios.
From standing there smiling as DT told Wenger that’s why your wife left you after a defeat to Troopz saying players gave the manager blowjobs to get a start. It’s not just online, he allowed the likes of Chris to be bullied off the channel by DT or have DT get in a spat with Claude and reveal details of his removal that even DT shouldn’t have known never mind publicised.
Robbie never took hold of quality control on his channel. So many of his panel went in for themselves with over exaggerated nonsense and he should have put his foot down

Chairman Steve

I think Robbie is slowly phasing himself into his ‘Don Robbie’ account anyway, and it wouldn’t surprise me if his aim is to make AFTV his secondary focus.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
He knew about the toxic nature of the regulars online history and sat back. Of course that’s on Robbie. He went from the channel being the voice of the fans to becoming so toxic that he was telling other Arsenal fans they have a right to be there. That’s a huge difference between those two scenarios.
From standing there smiling as DT told Wenger that’s why your wife left you after a defeat to Troopz saying players gave the manager blowjobs to get a start. It’s not just online, he allowed the likes of Chris to be bullied off the channel by DT or have DT get in a spat with Claude and reveal details of his removal that even DT shouldn’t have known never mind publicised.
Robbie never took hold of quality control on his channel. So many of his panel went in for themselves with over exaggerated nonsense and he should have put his foot down
What was this part?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I thought it was vile when Claude made that racial slur and Robbie tried to pass it off as a misunderstanding (with a video featuring Claude) but then threw Claude out like a dog the minute a sponsor pulled out. Shows what kind of a money-hungry tosser he is.

2 man midfield

Ehh. I’m not gonna give the guy shit about it. The Claude race thing was way worse.

BorisManUtd

DT was a loose cannon.
Claude did not seem mentally stable.
Ty I am sure has some sort of mental issues.
Lee Gunnar is an absolute twat.
Lee Judges I am certain is a psychopath.

Moh was up himself but seems pretty normal.
Troopz was definitely playing up to his character.

Their biggest draws definitely had some sorts of issues.
While I agree about others (don't know much about that Lee Gunnar fella though), why do you see Judges as psychopath? He's actually the one that seems normal and cool to me, when he's not going crazy on watchalongs obviously :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
While I agree about others (don't know much about that Lee Gunnar fella though), why do you see Judges as psychopath? He's actually the one that seems normal and cool to me, when he's not going crazy on watchalongs obviously :lol:
I watched him lose his shit on one of those live watch things. He had the eyes of a killer. I nearly died looking into them.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

Hilarious video of ty being absolutely mental.
Its videos like this show that Robbie is earning his money. Putting up with, listening to the mad ranting of Ty, DT etc on a regular basis would have sent anyone to a mental hospital. It's PTSD level by now.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Its videos like this show that Robbie is earning his money. Putting up with, listening to the mad ranting of Ty, DT etc on a regular basis would have sent anyone to a mental hospital. It's PTSD level by now.
Claude and ty going at each other as well.

There is a part 2 on youtube if you google it. Pictures of david icke and aliens and the xfiles music. Really well done. Ty is like something out of father ted.

sglowrider

Claude and ty going at each other as well.

There is a part 2 on youtube if you google it. Pictures of david icke and aliens and the xfiles music. Really well done. Ty is like something out of father ted.
The irony is that the two of them were probably the most real/natural out of the bunch.

Last edited by a moderator:

MattJ166

They're a cancer the lot of them. I could never get into it, I just felt pity for them, fully grown men screaming, crying and throwing their toys out the pram. It's actually pathetic.

sglowrider

They're a cancer the lot of them. I could never get into it, I just felt pity for them, fully grown men screaming, crying and throwing their toys out the pram. It's actually pathetic.
You have not visited any of our matchday threads?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah, not sure why people care about them too much other than laughing at their shit videos.
It's like reality TV shows right? But this reality TV show is about football and watching the fans of our once-rivals losing the plot. It's pointless and a waste of time but at the same time, funny and addictive :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I really think there's something wrong with Ty and it's a bit sad how he's treated for laughs on the show. They know his triggers and make a joke of it. But I guess it's ok if he isn't medically diagnosed? Not sure whether it's ok to laugh at him or not.

I remember seeing a video where they were bashing him after he told them he was Muslim. Basically calling him a bad Muslim as he doesn't fast during Ramadhan, or something like that. They even tried to force him to drink alcohol when he clearly wasn't comfortable with it. Feels like bullying and Ty will never walk away because he needs friends, even if those guys are only his friends as he is the butt of all their jokes.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I really think there's something wrong with Ty and it's a bit sad how he's treated for laughs on the show. They know his triggers and make a joke of it. But I guess it's ok if he isn't medically diagnosed? Not sure whether it's ok to laugh at him or not.

I remember seeing a video where they were bashing him after he told them he was Muslim. Basically calling him a bad Muslim as he doesn't fast during Ramadhan, or something like that. They even tried to force him to drink alcohol when he clearly wasn't comfortable with it. Feels like bullying and Ty will never walk away because he needs friends, even if those guys are only his friends as he is the butt of all their jokes.
It is bullying pure and simple. But he brings in the views and others are dropping like flies, so he is all they have left.