Arse FAM TV

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Came across this video. At this point it's not even funny. How is robbie even associated with people like TY. I know he likes to make money but ultimately all this looks like a farce.
I thought the audio was playing up there at the end.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ty repeating the same phrase again and again is one of the most infuriating things with this channel.
And there's plenty.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Surely the channel is on borrowed time now? It seemed that Troopz left at the perfect time, and now with it's other biggest personality gone, the channel seems to be all a bit dull.
It probably needs to be retired like the Jeremy Kyle show.
When it dawns on you that the entertainment is gained from a bunch of clearly mentally unstable individuals, you start having a lot of doubts about it.

Claude, Boominator, DT, Ty, Judges, Troopz....the list goes on.

Pintu

“My sources have told me Vlahovic has signed”
“We’ve got the best young squad in Europe”

Pintu

That would be the Vlahovic who has no interest in playing for them and has agreed terms with Juve. Alright then
It looks like this would be more in line with his state of mind. (And Locatelli’s)

Pintu

« Get your a** over her, we are Arsenal »

« Show him the video of the Man City game. »

Last edited:

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
DT's son says Robbie gave DT a character reference in October and has known about it for months. And is now trying to play ignorant after having him on the channel as early as last week. Hardly a surprise, given Robbie's history. Anything for a few more views.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Arse have improved on last season but I think standards have been lowered and I think this team still isn't as good as Wenger's 2008-12 teams.

Arteta might get them into the champions league (although I don't think they will) but they are maybe a decent Europa League side now.

I'm still not convinced by Arsenal when they come up against big teams and I think their best players will end up at Liverpool, City, Chelsea and possibly us

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I take it they didn't have the same energy when Willock scored a last minute goal against Spurs for Newcastle last season.

Anustart89

I take it they didn't have the same energy when Willock scored a last minute goal against Spurs for Newcastle last season.

"It's all very well you put the odd player out on loan, just as long as they're shite and make their teams lose their games against us" is what I made from that.